Front inner wheel well supplier

84SFIGN

I would like to replace my front inner wheel wells with new. After checking with my local GM parts guy it looks like they are aren't available anymore. Does anyone here have a good source for aftermarket or NOS? Car is an 1984 GN.

Thanks

I think I remember Dennis Kirban recently commenting on this. I believe he states they are unique to our turbo cars and not available. Try him or Brian @ gbody parts to see if they can get you good used ones...

thanks charlie :)

turbo car ones are both diffrent than non turbo ones! on a 84-87 turbo car the air box is on the driverside frame rail so there is a big notch molded in the wheel well to accomadate this non turbo cars have the air cleaner on the engine so no need for the notch on those wheel wells.

passenger on a turbo car has no stantions molded on them because all the relays and sensors attach to the metal inner fender structure. on a non turbo regal there is about 2 3" high stantions that a map type looking sensor mounts to.

both turbo wheel wells will actually have the word TURBO molded into them.

as far as new ones go i doubt you will find them and if you did ouch cant imagine what they would cost.

1 more thing the passenger side is about 4x as hard to get since these cars always seem to get crashed on that side or were hacked up for downpipes or got melted by downpipes. the luck i have had with the passenger side is only about 20% were good.

i do have some used ones if you need them