Front bumper fillers

chadly

Hello to you all. I’ve been away for some time. I come and go in streaks with this car. It’s been put away for a five year period twice in my owning of it. The last four years or so I’ve used it but not really. I’ve not started it once in the last year. The three years before that it’s only been driven a few times per summer. I’ve been getting the itch again. I’ve collected parts over the years including everything to do the brake conversion. I bought a complete motor for rebuilt that has billet mains, APR bolts, and heads that appear to nicely ported. I bought a roller cam and lifters. The problem is I don’t have funds right now to put it all together but I do want to drive the car a couple times this summer. With all that babbling done. I need front bumper fillers and will need rears eventually as they are turning white. One of the fronts has a hole in it. I just can’t drive it looking like that. I’ve done some searching and the Spoolfool look to be in my price range and come painted. I did see on amazon that Plastic Parts INC carries an ABS plastic replacement for cheap ($135 free shipping) but need to be painted. Any thought on fillers would be appreciated. I know this was discussed pretty good years ago when I was more involved. I just did not know if there are now more options.

Blessings.

Chad

Thanks. I looked them up. They are out of stock so they do not list a price or date of when they will have them.

The fronts are ~ $100, when they had them in stock. Great price for good mark parts.

Get the spoolfools the first time and save.

If you get one of the other "cheaper" version, you will replace them with spoolfool's offering.