Front A-arm, rear control arm, & HR sway bar special

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Right on the main page of our site. Starts Friday & ends Monday morning.
GBodyParts.com Online

Alot to spend at 1 time but if you were planning on doing it now would be the time!
We will have a section up before then that you can click on & order on line or just call in.
If you need some smaller parts no biggy we can toss them in with your order to get you free shipping on those as well.

This is a package deal.
our Front Tubular upper & lower a-arms
Level 1 performance series rear control arms
HRpartsnstuff rear sway bar

Normal pricing:
$560 on the a-arms Black only!
$509.00 on the HRPARTS rear sway
$289.00 on the rear upper & lower level 1 control arms
$1358.00 Normal price

NOW:
$1195.00 Shipped in the continental U.S.
A $1450 value for $1195.00!!!!

THE First 5 orders $1150 with a $50 off your next purchase Credit!
$1100.00 SHIPPED in the continental U.S.!!!!

Dang I just completed the H&R kit. What kind of deal can you do on the upper and lowers for the front end?

OK she's convinced!:biggrin: THat didn't take long. Didn't get much of a response when I told her I was looking for another shelby daytona though;) I guess one turbo car is enough-for now:rolleyes:

We can do them $155 shipped in the continental U.S. Ordered 3 more kits today. If your in the mid atlantic to South east region may be able to do a few bucks less.

Checking on the body bolt kits. Our GM kit costs us over $40.00. Kirban has 1 for $27.00 I can probablly go to a hardware store & build an aftermarket kit like his for $20-$22.00.
for the $5.00 difference probablly cheaper for us to order 3-5 of his.

Upper and lower front control arms

Still waiting patiently for the deal on upper and lowers in about 2 weeks from dec. 2nd!:tongue:

Brian is hookin me up on a body bushing/ bolt kit:cool: So for anyone else that is looking to doing body bushings you might wanna send him PM to save a few bucks:)

Brian is hookin me up on a body bushing/ bolt kit:cool: So for anyone else that is looking to doing body bushings you might wanna send him PM to save a few bucks:)

Sounds Good.... I need some. And if you can get a deal you can't pass it up.

P.M. sent:biggrin:

Jesse your packed up on your polys & bolt kit.

SilverBulletGN returned your PM & gave you Eric's info. I'm not around tomorrow.

85t-type sp I'm am back ordered on uppers right now. We should have 30 sets in 2-3 weeks. Xmas put a hurting on our manufacturer!
Once we get caught up in Feb we get 30-50 sets a month & we will be good.