front a-arm bushings

buickman2006

energy suspension new polyurethane bushings for front g-body pn-3.3156g $40 plus shipping and i take paypal thanks...

is this a full set? enough for both sides upper and lower?

I'll Take them if it is.

I have Paypal

Thanks

Yes these are complete for the front upper and lower control bushings I take paypal just give me an address to get shipping price thanks....

Hey Guys, I am in the process of redoing my front end as well. I went to big O tire for them to install the bilstien shocks lo and behold the right upper a frame rear bushing was toast due to the down pipe. They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. I think I'll pass. I am interested in poly urethane or the poly graphites. I am wondering do they sqeak while driving the car. I have heard that they do... does anyone know ?

They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. "

Are those people smoking crack" I paid $130.00 to have all my front bushings replaced including bushings. That leaves $870.00 for costs of shocks and labor on them. NO WAY!!

Hey Guys, I am in the process of redoing my front end as well. I went to big O tire for them to install the bilstien shocks lo and behold the right upper a frame rear bushing was toast due to the down pipe. They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. I think I'll pass. I am interested in poly urethane or the poly graphites. I am wondering do they sqeak while driving the car. I have heard that they do... does anyone know ?
Tell them they are f ucking crazy for quoting that price. They should be kicked in the balls for that quote. Show them this post if you would like:tongue: .