from v6 to v8

If your gonna put a small block chevy in a GN it better have a big @$$ turbo on it. :eek: That makes it excusable.:wink:

Some people don't have the Turbo Buick anointing.
He apparently isn't among the anointed ones.

Liked the original set up WAAAAAAY better. Way to head straight to back-woods hickville with your car:rolleyes:

And its probably now slower, too...

As long as you are happy that's all that matters. There are other things in the world besides a Buick V6.

I noticed you kept the Power Master brake system.
:confused:
Is it your idea to get rid of the best features Buick had to offer and keep the worst?

it's weird how personally some people take it when someone else does something different with their car..

a GN with a small block is NOT just another G body- almost no other G body will have all the good suspension pieces that a GN has, and no other G body will have the 8.5 rear axle with the 3.42 gears that most small blocks love so very much. also, almost no other G body will have the good gas tank with the easily upgraded fuel pump if you want to run a later model efi motor like an LT1 or LS engine.
plus, the Regal/GN body is the cleanest and sleekest of all the G bodies- both interior and exterior- and has actual for real steel bumpers.

this particular car looks like a really clean install- but why not spend another $20 and get an upper radiator hose that actually fits? an upper hose for a late 80's/early 90's pickup with a 305 will clear the alternator and look like it was stock, you just need to get one for a truck without the HD cooling so that it has the smaller diameter hose.

I agree with ya novaderrik, but then I have a "slow" Monte SS and not a GN.

What a clean install - great work brisbon!

...and if they think this is blasphemy wait'll they see the AeroCoupe GN. Yikes.

well you did make it reliable! Just throw the gas to and it will fly!

I have been thinking about a 5.3l turbo ls for a good while now.

This past winter i spent 10 grand on a v6 for it tp make a few 10 second passes for it to pop in the water box and i lost oil pressure shortly after i fixed it ( pos cam sensor broke) It spun a main bearing when it popped back real hard

I'm really getting tired of the dang issues with the v-6:mad:

I agree with ya novaderrik, but then I have a "slow" Monte SS and not a GN.

What a clean install - great work brisbon!

...and if they think this is blasphemy wait'll they see the AeroCoupe GN. Yikes.

i'm also waiting for the Aerocoupe GN to get finished.. just the sound of the heads of GN purist's heads exploding will make it all worthwhile..