From srt-4 forums

I dont know but the driver is so butt ugly,ill bet they were just trying to get away from her,not race;)

hum... its not loading.

i did have one try to race me a few nights ago. i'm running 10# and not pushing the car hard at all. i need to go easy on it, and i can only get 91 at the pump :mad:. went pretty good, he got the jump on me and i slowly pulled on him up to about 70. he semed pretty mad...

alexf20c is a tool. He had GNX #453 for a few weeks before he ripped someone off 'cause it had a bad #6. :rolleyes:

Also, alex says GNs are expensive to modify. A 5.0 is much cheaper.

I'd register and post there but the 20" rim thread here has made me tired.

Jim

Originally posted by KillrV6
"blocks hold boost" ?

well, i guess when our PCV leaks....

Hey Im not mad...at least we're finally getting some respect from someone. Im just happy they knew it was a GN and not a Monte Carlo before they raced it ;)

YA THOSE CRAP GNX'S ONLY HAD 375 HP (riiiiight). too slow, too bad there was nothing faster in 1987 you could buy. oh and i find it funny his name suggests he may own a honda powered auto yet in his avatar he clearly displays and LS1/LS6. dang im starting to feel like the comic book guy from the simpsons.

Watch out, that guy is right. The GNX only made 276hp, with at 90% drivetrain loss, so they make about 12hp to the wheels. So slow, guess thats why there are SRT's, to make real power.:rolleyes:

Nick

Originally posted by I eat Z06
Watch out, that guy is right. The GNX only made 276hp, with at 90% drivetrain loss, so they make about 12hp to the wheels. So slow, guess thats why there are SRT's, to make real power.:rolleyes:

Nick

SRTS's are made to DEFEAT the mighty WRX for $5,000 less.

I said GNX not WRX. Lets not get started with the whole SRT WRX thing.

Nick

LOL. Here we go..... :)

I like the STI not that it matters.

Me too. ;) Now whats up with this guy saying a GNX is slow, then going out and buying an SRT4. Me thinks he is lying about owning the GNX.:rolleyes:

Nick

Nice to see them tipping their hats to the GN.

I'm planning on purchasing an SRT-4 for the 1,000 mile weeks I drive doing outside sales. No way I could abuse the GN that way! :)

If your gettin an SRT for that, make shure you buy alot of lightweight parts for it. Increase MPG man.

Nick

I just picked up an SRT-4. I'm still in the process of breaking In the motor. Its a fun car to drive. It has potential. ( by the way the manual says to not drive over 55, but occasionally WOT blast but not in low gears:( ) So thats the only fun Im having with it now.

Cough, Dogde Magnum, cough.:)

Nick

The Magnum is pretty cool looking but let's face it - it's a station wagon. I'm not sure the world is ready for a resurgence of station wagons. "Cross-over" vehicles might be as close as it gets.

Jim