Friday Night Hunt!

Lt. Doomsday

Honda Hater #1
Friday night was great, lots of races for me, and i was undefeated as well, only thing that came close to me was a white 240sx headers intake exhaust, but i got a few cars on him, here was my kills. (Hopefully i can remember all of them)

91 Nissan 240sx - 3 car
?? Mercury Tempo... - Too far back to tell. (waste of gas)
03 Ford Mustang v6 - 5+ cars (POS and the guy was a ****)
Ford? Turbomax deisel truck - 50? (he got the jump.was like wtf?)
Honda Civic Hatch 10+ cars - (LOUD EXHAUST)
Pimp'd out v6 regal 11 cars (unfair 4 him 6 guys in car, Non Turbo)
Honda Accord 5+? cars (Loud fart can)
V6 Camaro - DNF (blew his motor up while Reving and shyt talkin)
Camaro SS - (I didnt try because i knew i would get smoked lol)
Ford VAN!? - pathetic.... (Wtf these ppl will race anything)

After all that and the 1/4th gas guage i decided to pull over at mcdonalds, met a guy in a Black SS Camaro, cool as hell, I asked,
"Is that a real SS? Or just a Package?"
"Nope, its a 4cyl, look ill pop my hood." *pops hood*
"look its got 4 Cyl up here and 4 cyl back ther for back up incase a few go out" *I notice the 2 TURBO chargers" (yes is was turbo)
Car was niiiiiiiiceeeee black leather and ttops, i would almost take it over a GN but nope GN wins hands down lol

THEN IT HAPPEND...... BIKERS...... man our night was good until they showed up, shyt talkin then they took off, 1 tried a wheelie and layed it down, but yea it went pretty good hand a fun night, went out saturday, nothing, so i droped my car off and rode with a friend in his Turbo supra (Mk III) lol well hope you enjoyed the kills lol later

(This was done in a 95 Eclipse RS with headers intake REAL EXHAUST and hahn racecraft stage 1 turbo, at 5psi on 93 octane got off ebay for 1200 lol, my car looks stock lol but still slow as a dog :( lol)

Originally posted by Lt. Doomsday
91 Nissan 240sx - 3 car
?? Mercury Tempo... - Too far back to tell. (waste of gas)
03 Ford Mustang v6 - 5+ cars (POS and the guy was a ****)
Ford? Turbomax deisel truck - 50? (he got the jump.was like wtf?)
Honda Civic Hatch 10+ cars - (LOUD EXHAUST)
Pimp'd out v6 regal 11 cars (unfair 4 him 6 guys in car, Non Turbo)
Honda Accord 5+? cars (Loud fart can)
V6 Camaro - DNF (blew his motor up while Reving and shyt talkin)

Wow. Those are definitely kills to be proud of; you should get them painted on your driver's side door.

/sarcasm

goign out and running into a cool car thats worth your time, and doing a little stoplight racing is ok. I'm not saying its a smart thing to do, but it happens and usually endes up being fairly safe.

Going out and racing every car in sight, thats another story. seriopusly who races someone in a topaz? I have once, but it was aginst a good friend on a little known back road, it wasn't just some guy on the street.

i wouldnt brag about those kills even if i was driving an eclipse. glad you like buicks, but this is a turbo buick kills board not eclipse.

DUDE! please post the car you were driving at the BEGINING of the post. if i were a random mustang guy or supra guy just browsing the kill section, i would get the false idea that TR guys pick on gay cars!:p

You guys suck

I didnt say i was proud, I dont race every car i sight, DO NOT FIRE UNTIL FIRED UPON, i realize this is a Turbo buick board, and who ever said "Post the car your driving at begining i didnt think TR guys pick on gay cars" Your an arrogant pri.ck, Only reason i took the time to post, was to share my kills, yea ok, you guys are almost as bad as the Honda-tech board (And when i say you guys i mean you 5) But they didnt RAG on me for posting my kills vs honda, I NEVER got flamed on HT, but ht sucks, go ahead flame he, here i can hear it "Go back to HT board then" yea w/e fu ck yo losers i have no time to deal with this sh it

Easy Lt. Doomsday I actually thought your kills were funny, but I do have to admit that I thought you had a TR at first.

you say you dont go out racing everything in sight, but the cars you listed can be found at any shopping mall, school...or any other place moms park their cars. if i wanted to read stuff like this i would go to a honda board. sorry dude, just the way we feel.

The guys are giving you a hard time because
A: you are not driving or racing a buick or buick powered car. And B: most importantly you are racing SLOW CARS!!

Not saying that sometimes it's not fun.I have seen people at the track running cars in the 16 second range that are having a good time. But if you come on a buick board that has most cars running in the low thirteens thru 9 seconds.So beating the cars you mentioned is not much of a story for these guys

And you are not behind the wheel or racing against a buick or buick powered ride then what do you expect???

Originally posted by black84
Easy Lt. Doomsday I actually thought your kills were funny, but I do have to admit that I thought you had a TR at first.

Sorry just blowing off some steam, i dont race unless some one FIRES FIRST, (Takes off, revs, ect) besides i only race about 1% off all the cars i see a night, and thats not much. i barly race, only like 1 day out of the week, but yea i was wrong to post on the Turbo buick board. cosidering i dont own a TR, AS OF YET, soon tho, soon...

Ok so i will try to refrain from posting in the kills section, i just thought it would be ENTERTAINING to read about, since thats what a kills section is, i guess i can can go out and put GN baging on my car and be a ricer, but im not, im anti Rice, and i hate all body shyt fartcans.... ok ok im just babbling.... w/e ok

Originally posted by onefastjackass
The guys are giving you a hard time because
A: you are not driving or racing a buick or buick powered car. And B: most importantly you are racing SLOW CARS!!

Not saying that sometimes it's not fun.I have seen people at the track running cars in the 16 second range that are having a good time. But if you come on a buick board that has most cars running in the low thirteens thru 9 seconds.So beating the cars you mentioned is not much of a story for these guys

And you are not behind the wheel or racing against a buick or buick powered ride then what do you expect???

Yea your right, (knows this will get me flamed..... but doesnt care)

So then should i post how i beat a few TR's (pretty sure they were both stock)? a WS6? Z28 camarow? a few 5.0s? Im not a ricer I actaly spend money in the PERFORMANCE parts industry, hell im still riding on STOCK ride hiegth, and stock wheels, i dont even have a CD PLAYER!! and i will list my mod's if you want, my best time was a 13.2 @ 103mph, and wtf am i talking about this for? i duno w/e i dont care any more.

theres a reason i said what i said. If i go out i'm lucky to get one person to egg me into a race, and when it happens its never a little tempo, or ford truck. then again i'm not driving an eclipse.

I'm not sayign theres anythign wrong with racing slower cars, i was in my friends 80 something cadalic, slow as sin. we got into a race with a bronco, there was absolutely not speed involved, i think we were probably holding up a few cars, but it was one of the funner races i've ever been in. It nothing aginst you driving a import, as much as i don't like them, thats my own taste and obviously not yours, i can live with that.

Its the fact that it looked to me like you were out racing every car in sight wich first off isn't cool, its just asking for a racing ticket, and lastly its not safe. Once you know someone who has died from doing stupid stuff and racing unworthy opponents i bet your attitude will change too.

and i bet this will piss you off but don't be a baby about it, were not here to inslut you, sure were picking on you but if i said what you said i'd expect it too. I don't think anyone here has less respect for you, i'm sure if you asked any of us for some help with something we would all be willing to help you out, i might be putting words in other peoples mouths, but i dont think i am.

sorry...

no you didnt piss me off, i understand fully what your talking about.. when you said "Mabey once i can get someone to egg me into a race" thats how it is with me nearly 99% of the time, there were just an insanely amount of ricers that need to be spanked. but i wasnt getting ubsurdly over the speed limit, i got no more then past 60, and it was a 50 zone, so yeah, i dont do stupid **** like i saw some guy last weekend after he won a race, flew thru the crowd (not hitting the crowd just drove insanlyy fast by them while they were all standing on the side of the road, needless to say he got his ass, whuped and told never to come back) but in anycase, sorry just felt like everyone was hatin on me, well i dont really care anymore, (btw most of the races wernt actaly races. they were of me stomping on he gas, causing my tirs to spin, and hat was about it. it wasnt fully blown out to 100 or wtf ever mph the ricers now a days go to, just a quick ap of the throlle and most backed off......) its just excess wear and tear on my driveline

lol dude i ment that in a joking way,

i didnt say you were gay, but i said u picked on gay cars.

they are gay cars arent they? i meen i dont think YOU would want to drive any of them as i wouldnt either! lol

the TTSS sounds sick. but i WANT PICTURES :D

You need to read.....

Originally posted by I eat Z06
Are you driving a Turbo Buick or a Civic?

Nick

Go to the frist post, look at the bottom of the post and read the paragraph in caption.....