Fresh 109 short block

oldwirehead

Army NCO on inactive duty
Fresh 109 short block, 0 miles, unassembled, line hone, bore hone with deck plate, main girdle, rods and mains standard with .002 clearance and .004 end play. Bored .30 over with a piston clearance of .0065. JE Pistons and forged rods are assembled with Sealed Power Hellfire ring set with ring gaps of .032 top, .030 second. Balanced. Have Clevite 77 rod bearing, stock front cover w/ pump. All machine work was done by Full-Boar Enterprises, in Dodgeville, WI. Here is a link to pictures on Photo bucket. Local pickup preferred, but will ship. 100 miles west of St Louis, MO on I-44. $2500. OBO

Idk looks good to me...for $2500 maybe post up who built it so potential buyers dont think you tossed it together in your basement,unless you tossed it together in your basement ;) GLWS..

Why are you selling it? I think some run time might make people more inclined to look at it. I thought Full-Boar went belly up a few years back too. I'm not getting into the details, but things weren't the greatest there for a while. When was it built and by whom?

I'm selling all my GN stuff (car and parts) due to a move. Lee Speth at Full-Boar did the work in 2008. I bought the motor from Eric Knapp in 09. It was never reassembled. Don’t know about the bad time at Full-Boar, but they are still going strong today. Thanks

Cost on shipping to 48174 Michigan If you need a dock we can get one but the address will change.