Fresh 10 second 109 shortblock

Steve

Price reduced to $2900!

Fresh 10 second 109 shortblock for sale. The shortblock consists of a GM turbo crank, polished stock rods with ARP bolts, Wiesco forged .020 pistons and center billet mains with ARP studs. I originally had this shortblock built for my GN a couple of years ago. It had about 2k miles on it and 2 passes at the track. This shortblock was running perfectly in my car 2 weeks ago and I pulled it and took it back to Kimmis Racing Engines and had it disassembled, inspected and freshened so it will be ready to drop in. This shortblock would be great for a mid to high 10 second car. The only reason it came out was to be replaced with a girdled stoker 109 since my goals have changed and I want to run well into the 9's. The shortblock will come with the flexplate and balancer it was balanced with. I am located in Springfield Missouri and will meet someone within reasonable distance with the shortblock or ship it at the buyers expense.(probably around ~$200 if Fastenal is used) $3300

Attachments

• IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Might take a trade toward the shortblock. I would be interested in a pair of TA aluminum heads, possibly a 4.1 Stage block or a nice set of wheels. Thanks

Open to partial trades. Nice wheels, aluminum heads, or other cool parts.

That's a good deal! GLWS

Thanks!

I had this shortblock listed on eBay but there was an error in listing so I had to cancel it because eBay would not let me revise it. I apologize for any inconvenience if anyone here was bidding on it.

I will sell the shortblock for $2900 shipped to your location via Fastenal(provided Fastenal ships to your location which is most). May be interested in doing some trading also. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5240.JPG
    IMG_5240.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
Whats the Compression on this with stock heads do you know?
Have a cam or will we need one?
Thank you

Whats the Compression on this with stock heads do you know?
Have a cam or will we need one?
Thank you

I believe the Wiseco pistons bump the compression slightly over a stock replacement type of piston so it would likely be in the 8.2-8.4 range depending on the head gasket used and how much the heads have been surfaced. You would need a cam to go with the shortblock. Thanks