Freebie!

Buick From Hell

sixey
Staff member
Here's the deal...Mark Hueffman and I are trying to get some of you guys (and gals) to check out our TR dress-up stuff on his website! Especially, those of you who haven't BEEN to his website!

And what better way to do that than to give away some cheap freebie! :D

The first 50 people who reply will get ONE OF THESE PLATES, laser engraved with YOUR CHOICE of buick logo, or any phrase of your choice (up to 15 words, and I ain't shy, I'll engrave the F word!) It's just a 1/32" thick piece of black anodized aluminum, approx. 2-1/4" long x 1-1/16" tall. It'll come with double-backed tape so you can stick it anywhere you want--on your dash, the garage wall, the TV, refrigerator, computer, wherever!

To get one, you must go to Mark's website,
www.buickgn.com
(the link is also in my signature below.)
The "freebie" instructions are below the picture of his GN! Please follow his "shopping cart" instructions (you must check that you're paying by money order, and ignore the shipping charge, I'm sending these TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE!)
Please, only one to a customer, thanks!!
:)

While your there, I urge you to browse Marks site, especially if you haven't been there before!

UPDATE--ALL 50 HAVE BEEN SNARFED UP!!
(that didn't take long! :D)

NOTICE--Anyone who places an order from now thru Sunday 2-15 can also get one, just indicate what you want on it!

Thanks everyone!

Kevin Williams
Mark Hueffman

Took one! Thanks! I hope it is not too long..

< NO AxxHOLE IT IS NOT A MONTE CARLO AND NO IT IS NOT STOCK! >

i did one but accidently left it in paypal, hope it still goes through

yeah i accidentally did one in paypal, so i redid it with a money order, sorry bout that guys and thanks

Damn Marketing schemes, now i feel like ordering everything while im waiting for this.

Good Job Guys! and Thanks to Mark and Kevin

Dam marketing schemes :D
Nothing in life is FREE ;)

I still want that graphic console I just have to wait for Pronto to make up his mind on what he wants to buy so we can combine shipping costs.
Dam am I cheap when it comes to paying postage.

Thanks Guys I just ordered one too.. BOOSTAHOLIC

Thanks a bunch!!!!! I never knew of your site, hope to be ordering much more when doing my interior

Just ordered mine! Thanks a lot guys! You ROCK!

I'm interested to hear what everyone had put on theirs!

Mine says:

Yes it's mine and no you can't drive!

Thanks everyone!

As per the updated first post, anyone who places an order thru Sunday 2/15 can get one, just let us know what you want on it!

The freebies should all be on their way to everyone by this Friday!

:)

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Got the 50 already! Freebie offer is pulled from the site. Thanks to all.:D

:rolleyes:

read the whole thread

good site, hopefully the one i ordered is nice, i will be wanting a bigger one