Free Vin Checks!

your pm box is full,im about to purchase a gn and was wondering if you could please check the vin out for me, im thinking the car might of been stolen and then stripped due to some non proper parts being on it.........the vin is

1G4GJ1175HP463683 my e-mail is c_hayman1@hotmail.com thanks alot i appreciate it

Please guys, Turbobuicks only...

I was getting bombarded with way too many vehicles for carfaxs- Please limit them to Turbobuicks only for "sanity" purposes. I'd love to have time to do them all, but it's just a little too much. I've done a lot of non-turbobuick cars, but like I said....

My account will be void after today July 1, so please send any remainders to me via my e-mail address only- it's ipodintampa@yahoo.com

Regards
Mike in Tampa

Mike60 said:
Hi there,

Your Pm box is full so i sent it to your e-mail but here it is just in case:
1g4gj1173hp442511. please send to evilironworks2004@msn.com

Thanks so much, would you like a paypal donation??

Thanks again.

hey mike60, i just ran your vin at work, I work at a chevrolet dealership. you have a open campaign on your car for the powermaster brake system.

I'm sorry fellas

I don't have a carfax account anymore :frown:

I know there's other good guys out there that would be happy to help out... right? hint hint ;) c'mon fellas with carfax accounts step up to the plate!

tomcatturbo said:
I'm sorry fellas

I don't have a carfax account anymore :frown:

I know there's other good guys out there that would be happy to help out... right? hint hint ;) c'mon fellas with carfax accounts step up to the plate!

Tomcat ,
We appreciate helping the guys out. ;)