FREE SUN VISORS GN

gmmaft

these are pretty beat up, but they are not the worst I have ever seen either.
I got some new ones, but I can never throw anything away from this car for some reason. so if anybody needs them for cores or for any kind of project, swing by and pick them up. the hardware still looks good.

free, just pay shipping and pp fees or if you are in long island swing by and pick them up.

I'll take em. Pm me the shipping costs and all that and I'll paypal ya all you need. shipping to 60133 (Illinois)

Thanks!!

-D

I'll take em. Pm me the shipping costs and all that and I'll paypal ya all you need. shipping to 60133 (Illinois)

Thanks!!

-D
im getting $13.16 plus the tracking number for parcel post. (im guessing because of the length or maybe my scale is off)..and I cant fit it in a flat rate box.
looks like im gunna need at least 17.00 into my paypal and I will refund you whatever is left over from the shipping. all you have to pay for is the actual shipping and tracking number. I dont charge for packing and dropping it at the post office.

paypal is gmmaft@yahoo.com

Payment sent, no need for a refund! Thanks for being supportive of the community!

-Dennis

thanks for taking them. I really hate throwing anything away from this car
shipped!!!
tracking is 0312 2120 0001 3841 4129
enjoy
bill

Shipped already? I'm impressed. Good seller here guys.
\
thanks, my wife shipped it out this morning, she said it only came to like $11 bucks or something like that. I guess my scale is off. are u sure you dont want a refund for the difference?