Free Prepaid Credit Cards In New York

Wait for the riots.. The ones that don't get one will mug the ones that do. These cards are for the scum in the hotels. Done so the govt doesn't have to provide meals, diapers, baby food. They say it's a money saver!

It sure is I have 23 months to Retire from the NYC Carpenters Union.I was gonna work another 3 years until 58 but not with what’s going on here heading South.
I hear ya, i live on the land of the Crazy sick insane property taxes Long Island so at least in keeps some of the riff raff out, i drive through the rest of the city and i cant believe what im seeing, if we dont get these A-holes out of office there's gonna be a Revolution by years end...🌋

I hear ya, i live on the land of the Crazy sick insane property taxes Long Island so at least in keeps some of the riff raff out, i drive through the rest of the city and i cant believe what im seeing, if we dont get these A-holes out of office there's gonna be a Revolution by years end...🌋
I am in Rockland County in New City high taxes as well but now we have the Hasidics coming into our Neighborhoods buying houses and trying to stick 20 illegals in them.Thank God our local Republican Politicians are not putting up with this.I hope Long Island does not put Tom Suozzi in Congress.

Some woman Republican from Florida said they got the money ..$130 MILLION ...from the Veterans Fund. True or not at this point nothing will surprise me. :mad: