Free, pickup only, stock headers, starters, etc

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I sold my car a year ago. I have stock headers, 2 starters, a compressor, some brake pads, misc, etc. I'd give it to someone that could use the extras, but you have to take it all. I am cleaning out my garage, this fits into a few small boxes and thought I'd ask before throwing it away. Pickup only at 61944 Paris, IL. I'll give it a week or two but I'm not bringing this to Bowling Green next year.

I'll take them stock headers from ya. Hell, i'll even throw in a few bucks plus what it costs to ship. Let me know. Thanks

Also noticed I have a stock 70k mile radiator also. I think this stuff would be worth $100 to $200 dollars, but its Free, please come get it. It is going in the trash this Tuesday or next

I'll take it all, how far are you from Rockford Illinoi:)s?
Mapquest shows 250 miles. You make it down this way for work or it would be a special trip? I can identify some more items if you traveling the distance. Your profile shows you don't have a buick?

Items for pick up

I will be in your area on Sunday picking up item for my t type.. If you sill have them I willing to take them off your hands...:eek: Just let me know I will pm you my number

I'm 4hr south of chicago if you are saying midway airport. I've got about 3 or 4 people in line via PM and should know tonight how to proceed, and will post here when gone. I will post the list of parts later at my home computer later if I need too.

The parts are being picked up soon, I will repost for next in line if it falls through. I had several PMs in addition to the posts on this thread.