Free parts

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I had a friend give me a bunch of parts after he sold his GN. I really don't have a place for all of it so in an effort to pay it forward I'm offering it to folks in the So Cal area. Truth be told if ol' "squid for life" was still around he'd be owning most of it. ;)

FREE STUFF:

Stock intercooler (used)
Stock stall 12" convertor (low miles)
Stock rear LCA's (nice)
TA timing even fire chain set (low miles)
TRW STD bore forged pistons (used)
SMC ally kit (unknown condition)
Stock MAF (not TR specific)
Gutted stock Cat (off road use only)
Dark Blue center console
Stock valve covers (used)
1 stock '86-87 T-type wheel
Replica GNX fender louvers (new)
ATR manual boost controler (new)

Thanks

Neal

Last edited:
The economy must be better than I thought. :rolleyes: I took the A/C stuff off the list and threw it away. I added some other items.

Neal

Last edited:
I would like to get the SMC alcohol kit.
Let me know how to pay for the shipping,packaging and your effort ?

Man I needed the a.c. stuff lol
I have some AC stuff

Guy's,

I had a friend give me a bunch of parts after he sold his GN. I really don't have a place for all of it so in an effort to pay it forward I'm offering it to folks in the So Cal area. Truth be told if ol' "squid for life" was still around he'd be owning most of it. ;)

FREE STUFF:

Stock intercooler (used)
Stock stall 12" convertor (low miles)
Stock rear LCA's (nice)
TA timing even fire chain set (low miles)
TRW STD bore forged pistons (used)
SMC ally kit (unknown condition)
Stock MAF (not TR specific)
Gutted stock Cat (off road use only)
Dark Blue center console
Stock valve covers (used)
1 stock '86-87 T-type wheel
Replica GNX fender louvers (new)
ATR manual boost controler (new)

Thanks

Neal

Where are u located Neal? I will come over and pick it all up :)

Hey Neil, I would like the manual boost controller, fender louvers and the console if no one else takes it. I would keep that as a spare. Will you be at the pizza meet?

If the louvers make it to me, you can have them. I have all the inner metal pieces and stencils for cutouts in fender, and GNX style brackets, but I'm missing the louvers. Lmk if you need the other stuff. I may or may not be using them

If the louvers make it to me, you can have them. I have all the inner metal pieces and stencils for cutouts in fender, and GNX style brackets, but I'm missing the louvers. Lmk if you need the other stuff. I may or may not be using them
I'm not sure what other stuff is required for the louvers but I would like a set to put on my car but let me know

I would have no problem driving from LA tomorrow to pick it up . Also have a bunch of parts if u need anything

That’s a good guy right there.

Lets not see any money makers grabbing this stuff.

Some people can’t afford these items and will wake up and smile if they get some of it.

That’s some of the best free items i’ve seen on here. Good dude right there.

D

Guy's thanks for the responses, I had a PM on the Alky kit so it's already spoken for. I don't plan on packaging or shipping anything but thanks for those offers also. Jeremy I'll put the louvers and boost controller on one side for you. Chris I'm in San Diego off the 15 freeway near mission valley. If you want to drive down you can have first dibs on anything you want. There is more stuff too.

Neal

Guy's thanks for the responses, I had a PM on the Alky kit so it's already spoken for. I don't plan on packaging or shipping anything but thanks for those offers also. Jeremy I'll put the louvers and boost controller on one side for you. Chris I'm in San Diego off the 15 freeway near mission valley. If you want to drive down you can have first dibs on anything you want. There is more stuff too.

Neal
Thanks Neal. I'll see you soon.

if you're in Lou's neck of the woods anytime soon and want to drop off that gutted kitty cat, I will pick it up the next time I'm out to visit.

I should have a visually correct back up for my test pipe, anyway.

I've been pretty good about "sharing the wealth" when it comes to TB parts with others and I will make it a point to forward the kindness along.

Thank you for considering my offer, sir.

Guy,

You've got dibs on it. Worst case scenario I'll give it to you at the Bates car show.

Neal