Free! Free!

fast-ed

i sold my 85' limited roller 2 a kid from berdoo. he payed me then never picked it up. i bugged him to pick it up for weeks and he would give me the run around about his mom saying "no" about the project.
4 months later i am fed up with his crap and the car must go. i would junk it but that diff can go 2 a great home. so if u need a roller i got one for free. i got the pink. just come and get it or it's going to the junkyard.
located in covina. 626 201-7604 ed

1985 limited roller
no rust-clean title
lowered-straight body
3.73's w/ new bushings
rebuilt 8.5

IT'S FREE and people still want pics, take ur behind over there and look at it it's FREE

IT'S FREE and people still want pics, take ur behind over there and look at it it's FREE

Will he be willing to give this car away??? :) I sold a nice Nova to this older fella once (over 9 grand) he scattered the motor, brought it to my shop to fix, never came back to pick it up. So I was getting a little bit ticked because I wanted to get paid for the motor, so I drove out to his house and found out that he had moved away! Then I got to thinking.......I wonder if he put the car in his name? Well........no it was still in my name! So I got a duplicate title for 12 bucks, waited for 6 more months, got tired of looking at it, traded it for 2 Bombardier D/S 650 quads and a trailer! Cha Ching! That was in 03, still no word from this guy!

i'm sorry for the late reply guys. this is for all the pm's. robert woke me early as hell saturday morning so he is first in line. for some reason he does not come through i will reply to the people who called me. thanks again.

Thanks for posting up in the Southwestern Section, Ed, glad this worked out for everybody. You don't see much for free these days.