Free Flat Screen Tv

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Guys go here and log in under my link and then get 8 of your friends to do the same and they will send you a free flat screen TV. I thought this was a scam as well, but they don't ask for any really personal information, just your name and address and 8 refferals. If you don't believe me, try it and prove me wrong. What have you got to loose?? Here is the link, good luck guys. http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=8252404

By the way, just hit no for the other 15 offers and the servey after you enter your information, it gets a little annoying but it does work. You will know when you are done, when they give you a link to send to your friends at the bottom of the page. You can email me at theturboman2002@yahoo if you have any questions. Drew

I've been meaning to sign back up with Columbia House, so I did it--but I'll likely laugh myself to death if they actually send me a tv.:rolleyes: :D

I thought the exact same thing as you. I also signed up for Columbia house. However, this was posted on the supraforums a while back by a member and everyone said the same thing, that it was a scam yada, yada, yada. This person posted today that he recieved his TV this weekend with pictures. Everyone, quickly stopped laughing, myself included. BTW, I think you also have to have 8 referals via you assigned link. Drew

ttt, come on guys, surely more than us two guys would take a free flat screen TV. Drew

Dception, they took care of you. It takes about 3 days for your offer to be completed. Come on Guys, I need 5 more people to sign up. I have 10 of you that went through the signing up, but haven't completed the offer yet. BTW, here are pics of my buddies TV. that just showed up. Understand that you will not be eligible for the free flatscreen until you complete one of the offers yourself, even if you signed up. Here are the pictures:
dfsadf.jpg

34231707013_468_1.jpg

34231735429_468_1.jpg

34231484549_468_1.jpg

34231555077_468_1.jpg
34231643013_468_1.jpg
34231285637_468_1.jpg

Hope this helps you guys take the last step. BTW, you can sign up for AOL for free, just call the toll free number before you 45 day trial is up and cancel. Also, you don't have to take the ebay credit card, just sign up with an ISP and make a bid, you don't even have to win. Good luck guys, Drew

Hmm, I looked again and I am not sure if I saw you listed either, send me an email at theturboman2002@yahoo.com to let me know what email address you signed up under, that way I can see if they are giving you credit. It took columbia house about 3-4 days to contact me, but it shouldn't have taken this long. If you email me your info. I will check and see if you show up. If not you may have to do it again. Did you get any notification as to what you status was? I got that about 5 days after I signed up, you could see who had signed up under your link. Please just let me know and I will get in touch with you. Drew