Free carfax

Do someone please run this VIN, it's a Pontiac G8 GT a friend's thinking about buying.

6G2EC57Y08L145689

Thanks!

Car Fax 1g4gj1177hp450689

I would appreciate the carfax for 1g4gj1177hp450689. Thanking you in advance.

Has anyone recentlu gotten a response from the initiator or anyone for that matter in this thread, with a valid carfax result on there vehicles. Cause there are sites out there that with a vin, they can obtain registrant/owner info, hence they find out where you car sleeps at night. So i wouldnt be so fast to give my vin out in the open like this. You never know...just my 2 cents...

no

i havent gotten a response,neither does the people who asked thats above us i bet,but oh well

i started this thread A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago and i provided A LOT of free Carfax reports to many members and many one time posters.
Since then my carfax account has expired and no longer provide any one with FREE carfax reports.
i have been told that other members have been providing free carfax reports and thats what i tell every one that PMs me about them.
Good luck getting you free carfax

Carfax stopped offering unlimited reports awhile ago, its $45 for 5 reports - so I doubt anyone is doing them, though they keep posting request :rolleyes: