FREE BEER for use of your engine hoist(near Denton)?

Guess

87 GN
My engine is ready to come out and go to the machine shop but don't know anybody with an engine hoist. I'll come pickup. Somebody near Denton would be great. I'm planning on doing it this weekend. I'll leave ya with a case beer for the favor.

If anybody ever needs an engine hoist, I've found that Sunbelt rentals rents them out by the day for fairly cheap.

It's out and in the back of the truck. It wasn't too bad. The flywheel wrench you recommended made it easy for the converter bolts.

More than happy to help even though I wasn't there Don. LOL Call if you need any more help.:)

My engine is ready to come out and go to the machine shop but don't know anybody with an engine hoist. I'll come pickup. Somebody near Denton would be great. I'm planning on doing it this weekend. I'll leave ya with a case beer for the favor.

Damn, a case of beer! And I live so far away...Virginia...and here I was going to let you use my Phillips #2 AND #3 screwdriver for a case.....man, I always miss out on the great deals...especially for beer! I would even throw in my trusty, dusty, lusty, busty sledgehammer, too!
Sorry, man, I'm just too far away.....though I am dying of severe thirst at this moment...if you'd like to air ship that case of beer (Coors, thank you) to save my life, I'd be very grateful!;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Damn, a case of beer! And I live so far away...Virginia...and here I was going to let you use my Phillips #2 AND #3 screwdriver for a case.....man, I always miss out on the great deals...especially for beer! I would even throw in my trusty, dusty, lusty, busty sledgehammer, too!
Sorry, man, I'm just too far away.....though I am dying of severe thirst at this moment...if you'd like to air ship that case of beer (Coors, thank you) to save my life, I'd be very grateful!;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

?

Damn Charlie! A comodian huh? NOW I finally find my calling. All these years I thought I did my best thinking on the throne. Usually with the newpaper for back up in case there is no TP, as there is no computer in the can.

Oh yea I'm still following the thread ..... What kind of beer?

Hey, you camodians stop invading our Texas forum! I'd buy Texas people some decent beer, not Coors. Charlie can attest. If I wanted anything from you guys from the Northeast, I would have just offered 40 ounce of donkey-brewed Pabst or Old Milwaukee and a roll of toilet paper. :p