Freddy Brown 200-4R Transmission

vaprize8

Slowly but surely...
I have a Freddy Brown 200-4R transmission I'm selling. I no longer need it, as one of my TurboBuick buddys offered to rebuild my stock tranny for an incredible price. The tranny has 2 known issues, first is that the valve boddy is setup for a late 80's Monte Carlo with a small block. Second, it could use a "freshening", according to Freddy Brown himself ($400 for the freshening in Suffolk County, NY).

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, IT'S NOT WORTH IT TO ME OR THE BUYER TO SHIP.
I will deliver it for a small fee to anywhere in Long Island NY, however anyone close to Lynbrook/Valley Stream/Rockville Centre and surrounding towns are more than welcome to pickup at no extra charge.

I bought her for $700 about 2 months ago. I'll let her go for $400 or anything negotiably close to that.

Shoot me an e-mail if your intrerested, cash deal, all sales final.

Thank you for your time,
Austin
vaprize8@gmail.com

Local pickup only, it's not worth it to me or the buyer to ship.

***will ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping. Also now accepting paypal.***

As far as I know, I was told it's fine as it is and would run, but could "use" the freshening. She was running fine in my buddy's Monte that we took her out of, however Freddy Brown's guy drained all the fluid when he opened it up to check it out. As far as I know, it should be a good find since I'm basically letting it go for any offer at this point.

If you want, come by with some tools and open her up to take a look. If you like, make me an offer, I'm VERY negotiable. I really just want it out of my way.