frame mounts

jcuadra

I bought a set of moroso 62630 frame mounts for my swap but cant seem to figure out which holes to use to bolt them on. Can someone post up a pic or let me know what frame holes to use, they dont seem to line up with any of them.

Thanks in advance

I bought a set of moroso 62630 frame mounts for my swap but cant seem to figure out which holes to use to bolt them on. Can someone post up a pic or let me know what frame holes to use, they dont seem to line up with any of them.

Thanks in advance

Will have to mout them to the engine mount and set it in and line up everything and adjust as needed. Im sure someone will have pics of install good luck

Yea I was looking for all four to line up. Which 3 holes do I use? Do I use the same holes as the old v6 mounts?

Next time I take the motor back out I'll snap some pics for you ,but don't hold your breathe on me lol. There's only three hole that will line up

The BRP mounts had holes drilled in the new mounts that matched up with the existing holes, these holes had the motor too far forward not mating up with the existing trans location. Not wanting to move the trans forward, buy a new drive shaft, drilling new holes in the crossmember was no big deal.