Found way to Search all Craigslist at once!

Awesome! I used to google and type in what I was looking for such as "Buick Grand National" craigslist just like that in the search field. The problem is that many ads are already expired as they are only good for 7 days. Thanks for sharing this :cool:

Hey guys, I initially created Ownster.com for fellow Buick nuts to find hard to find parts. In time, it spiraled into a whole lot more. If you have any suggestions or if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace...

I have been doing Boolean searches for years on Google; it's much easier than the ad sites...

If you want to search for "Buick Grand National" nationwide, go to Google search,

Type >>> Buick Grand National site:craigslist.org

Everything Grand National will comes up posted on craigslist

Pretty simple......hope this simplifies your searches

Dave

Great info! This thread should be moved to the correct forum so that more people can view it.

I have been doing Boolean searches for years on Google; it's much easier than the ad sites...[/COLOR

David, I use searches like that as well. On the flip side, some of the other sites mentioned above allow you to *preview/filter* what you want before clicking instead of clicking through pages of text. IMHO, a better tool from a usability point of view.