Found this on Craiglist 1987 Limited $4000

Of course it needs work, but it looks like a great deal for the right person. Thanks for posting.

one of only 200 with leather

super rare car...... hope these car will get the respect they deserve soon..

Personally I would rather have one over a high dollar GNX all day long....

Rare Limited's

I saw the "one of only 200 Limiteds with leather" and had to comment. I have a 87 Turbo Regal Limited with grey leather seats and opera lights. I saw four or five Limiteds at BG this year, and none had the opera lights. Sounds like my Limited is pretty rare!

(Sorry to highjack the thread.) Cheers! Joe

limited

I saw the "one of only 200 Limiteds with leather" and had to comment. I have a 87 Turbo Regal Limited with grey leather seats and opera lights. I saw four or five Limiteds at BG this year, and none had the opera lights. Sounds like my Limited is pretty rare!

(Sorry to highjack the thread.) Cheers! Joe

that makes you special lol j/k these cars are nice.

Damn, that car is right down the road from me. Hmmm......

edit: congrats to the new owner, where are you from?

Congrats Dad!!! Welcome to the darkside, I knew you'd be joining the TurboBuick family one of these days!!!! WOOOOHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

actually all Limiteds are rare--rarer then GNX !!

as of right now...there are less then 100 Limiteds known to exist....1035 built is 1987 fiction...this is 22 years later....

this number is from a very very lengthy search of all 1987 Limiteds on the road...now out of the 100 or less...there are less then 40 that are stock and havent been trashed in a mod and "make it look like a GN way" real dumb to do that to a car that will one day be more valuable then a GN in the long run..

Mark

Damn, that car is right down the road from me. Hmmm......

edit: congrats to the new owner, where are you from?

Hey Russ, my dad and I are up here in Iowa. Looks like his best quote so far for shipping is $525. I'm already looking for bumper fillers and a fender for him! This is going to be fun!!!

as of right now...there are less then 100 Limiteds known to exist....1035 built is 1987 fiction...this is 22 years later....

this number is from a very very lengthy search of all 1987 Limiteds on the road...now out of the 100 or less...there are less then 40 that are stock and havent been trashed in a mod and "make it look like a GN way" real dumb to do that to a car that will one day be more valuable then a GN in the long run..

Mark

Slowcar, why do you have to polute every single freakin post having anything to do with Limiteds with your BS numbers? Seriously annoying.

Dont be an ass

I am proud of the cars...infact didnt you restore one? Congrats on putting the time in....they deserve it....it was not exactly my choice of color combo...a bit ugly for my taste but you recently sold it? Yes you did...I noticed you didnt leave a post for me on my car...... why should you.... your interest in these cars are purely hobby.......mine is more as a collector....do you see now why I am enthusiastic?

So please leave your comments to yourself....Not everybody knows the true production and amount of cars left.....so as an enthusiast letting some board members know is a courtesy ......

I would of liked to have been rude... but I feel we are in the same family here....and it was not necessary

BLAH BLAH BLAH......... sell your last car and leave the board.

"Your interest in these cars are purely a hobby"

I tell you what dumb f*ck, you think these cars are strictly hobby, go f*ck yourself. I dont come on this board with every single post hollaring about how valuable Limiteds are. If you want to talk some sh*t, bring your garbage my way and I will show you how a Buick V6 runs. I dont care what you bring, bring it b*tch. You need to quite with your stupid anticts. Just because you come on this board claiming you know everything there is to know and you throw numbers out there doesnt mean your numbers are correct. Go f*ck yourself. If you have a problem with my words. Please PM me and I'll give you my address, feel free to stop by. I'll show your dumb a$$ a thing or two. I've had it with you and your dumb statements. Seriously, I'm calling you out right now. Talk a little more BS. Bring your garbage to the Midwest, I dont care what gay a$$ car you bring, if yu want to say I know nothing about these cars, I'll smash you.

I have no problem being rude to morons.

Well Somebody can't control themselves

I never claimed to know everything Cockboy but relaying some numbers on the board makes me full of BS? Interesting.....prove me wrong? I really don't care how many Buicks are still around ... I have a lot of cars but I do like to now and then know what collectible status they have...

I will sell my car and maybe more....

Funny I never get this over in the other forums I belong to
I guess they have more class and aren't backyard monkies
with a wrench.....

U r a hotthead for what reason?? I expressed myself?

Learn some control.....Like I said we are in the same family

I have been a member here longer then you ... I didn't just join
So we are the same...So why get your twat in a snatch?

So he was willing to trade for a 71-72 Sebring or GTX...hope he wasn't expecting one that didn't need a ton of body work or didn't run....

Hey Russ, my dad and I are up here in Iowa. Looks like his best quote so far for shipping is $525. I'm already looking for bumper fillers and a fender for him! This is going to be fun!!!

When I saw your post saying "congrats dad" I was thinking this car will be in good hands and I can't wait to see pics of it cleaned up once you get it up there.