Found some wheels I really like

I would love to see pics also. I was going to buy a set of TT2's for my 442 and have them powder coated but this is a much better deal please send pics.
hanly2@msn.com

hanly2 said:
I would love to see pics also. I was going to buy a set of TT2's for my 442 and have them powder coated but this is a much better deal please send pics.
hanly2@msn.com

Yes Pics would be nice. I have a white T that I would like to try them on.

WOW! I didn't know so many people would want to see pics. :eek:
I'll try to post some pictures up tonight for y'all. :wink:

Ok, here we go :biggrin: Sorry about the cell-phone pic but it's all I have for right now. I'll try to post up some better pics later this week. . .

Attachments

• gnpic2.jpg
    gnpic2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 170
SWEET. What size wheels and tires are those? Were those the wheels for the camaro from that site? If you could get some shots to show the width like from the back and angle shots to show how fat the lip is it would be awesome. Are those staggered?
Nice job man
and lastly.....how much $$$ ? :redface:

samandw said:
Ok, here we go :biggrin: Sorry about the cell-phone pic but it's all I have for right now. I'll try to post up some better pics later this week. . .

got any new pics? :redface:

Here is a pic of my 72 Skylark with black torque thrust which look very similar to the wheels. These are 15's I think 17's in the same style would be awesome on a TR.

This thread caught my eye... So I decided to let everyone in on the wheels I just bought to replace torq thrust 2's that were stolen before i ever installed them! First of all the torq thrust 2's in this picture were painted black before all these new torq thrust styles came out on ebay with the black a year ago. these are 17x8'' wheels one has a 4'' backspace and the other a 4.5 I believe. I like the look of the deeper dish. The tires are 245/45/17 front 275/40/17 rear they look pretty good.. the 275s bubble over the lip a bit more then the fronts but its nice.
I JUST bought these to replace the stolen wheels from ebay this week and received the front already tonite.. I do not like the lip on these 17x8s They are not deep enough for the look i want. Already disappointed.. The back wheels are supposively 10.5'' wide and the guy says they will fit. I'm not sure what tire I'll be able to run if they do fit.. I guess we'll have to wait n see on that as they are not in stock. Sorry for the long thread..Here is the auction link EBAY WHEELS LINK

Attachments

• rims 006.jpg
    rims 006.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 103
This is the same front wheel they sent me (looks nothing like the deep dish pictured in the auction) and the backspacing is diffrent offset then the original torq thrust 2's I bought in the picture above this post. Gotta love ebay right :confused:

Attachments

• 1160403433630_Dsc00006.jpg
    1160403433630_Dsc00006.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102
man i am really sorry to hear that. That happened to me once when i bought wheels from ebay. but damn thats bad.

Well depending on how the back look when they show up I will just go ahead and test fit them n see how it looks on the car. They don't make any diffrent offsets in this torq thrust M style wheel yet because they are too new.. But maybe down the road they will and i'll just order another pair for the front and sell those. Will post more pics later on if people are interested in these style wheels

turbohye said:
SWEET. What size wheels and tires are those? Were those the wheels for the camaro from that site? If you could get some shots to show the width like from the back and angle shots to show how fat the lip is it would be awesome. Are those staggered?
Nice job man
and lastly.....how much $$$ ? :redface:

Hey, sorry it took me so long. I was gonna reply right away but the site was down and then I kinda forgot :redface:

I'll try to post up some more pics over the weekend. . .the car is staying at my folks house so I have to convince my brother to take the pictures and email them ;)

IRRC the fronts a 235-45-17 and the rears are 255-45-17. No spacers, and just a tiny bit of rubbing up front at full-lock if the suspension deflects.

I don't remember the exact cost, but I know the total package wheels/tires mounted/balanced and shipped, was between $1200 and $1300. I thought that was a pretty good price.