Found a place it is BBQ time boys and girls..

wiked87gn

Banned
Well after doing much research where to host our BBQ that we talked about, i found a place here in signal hill, it is a friends body shop and also a buick owner who will host it at his place, date is set for March 4th that falls on a Saturday, please sounds off and let us know if your going to be there, you may email me for directions as to how to get there it is right off the freeway and i think pretty central to everyone, we will have a pot and everyone should bring a little something to the pot, Bob will provide some soft drinks and the BBQ stove to cook the goodies in, please let me know who will attend i think we all have plenty of time to keep that day open to go and hang out with the boys and eat some good food., lets have a good showing and until then be safe outthere and keep your eyes on your beauty.

WikedGN.. :)

Id love to be there, and show support. Whats the deal with alky tho? I need to know whether or not to bring a DD :biggrin:

As long as I dont have to work I am Definitly In

You know how it goes with work, or at least at my job. They ask you at the last minute can you work the weekend. Would love to go.

Wells said:
How many Buicks can Bob's place hold for the barbie?
--------------------------

Wells said:
--------------------------

as many as we can have there, he just expanded his business so there is plenty of space..

wikedgn

I think that we really owe a big round of applause and thanks to Kevin for lining up this deal for everybody, and Bob, who I believe owns the auto body shop that is having the barbaque. Anybody that would like to send an e-mail to Kevin and Bob for this, I think that it would be the thing to do. Kevin has an open e-mail addy attached to his sig, and Bob's Phone # is (562) 424-4323. His address is Alvin's Auto Body paint, 3333 Olive Ave, Signal hill, Ca., 90755. I accidently ran into Bob at the Long Beach Auto swap meet/car show Sunday before last and told him what a great thing that we all though that he was doing by allowing us to have a barbaque at his place. I will also send e-mail and call Bob. I think that it is the least that we can do is to show our appreciation to both Kevin and Bob. I can't speak for Bob, but I think that kevin has been encouraged by Lou Czarnota to accept sheep offers. I know that Lou would have had this at his place also, were it big enough, and might have had it anyway if Bob had not stepped up to the plate. My hat's off to both of them. For those of you that are considering paint/bodywork, I saw Bob's car at the show and I have never seen a nicer paint job. Not even the slightest hint of even a cobweb, smear, anything less than perfect.

Only open to Buick owners???

Just wondering if an LS1 guy whose looking for a 1987 Grand National could come as well... :confused:

DarkKnight said:
Just wondering if an LS1 guy whose looking for a 1987 Grand National could come as well... :confused:

yeah i guess your welcome to come down maybe we can set up some friendly races between the camaros and the GN's :)..

wiked87gn said:
yeah i guess your welcome to come down maybe we can set up some friendly races between the camaros and the GN's :)..

I was just about to say hell no!, til you mentioned "friendly races" :) JUST KIDDING ;)

Ssvalleyboy said:
I was just about to say hell no!, til you mentioned "friendly races" :) JUST KIDDING ;)

Don't be afraid of the LS1, it won't bite... too bad :D !!!

BIG JUST KIDDING! I don't talk sh!t when I drive a basically stock (headers, exhaust, intake, 100 shot) Z28 :frown:

BBQ update.

Bob and I have decided to have the whole event catered, so boys and girls just bring yourself and whatever your drink preference is and lets have a good time, also the LS1 guys are invited so be on your best behavior lets show them boys some class, please RSVP at the number Gary Wells provided before the 4th so that we know how many people to expect lets try to make this a good show and get as many people as we can to show up lets try to start showing between 10am and 11am and make this go until about 3pm, bring your girlfriends or sheeps if you got them Lou that goes for you :D ..

wikedGN
if you have any questions please call me any time
310-951-0302.

Count me in also! Hear tell Bob is hireing some strippers also, Yes Harold there will be a male one for you also. LOL

turbolou said:
Count me in also! Hear tell Bob is hireing some strippers also, Yes Harold there will be a male one for you also. LOL
------------------------------------------
You are safe in bringing your sheep, Lou, I've heard that no one there likes mutton. Might bring a skewer just in case.