found 87 gn

Hey Dave, Its Cory, we talked a while back about an 86 GN that I was trying to sell. Anyhow, I have a carfax account that I can run you a report on if you want. I know some dont trust them, but I always run one just for peace of mind! ;)

if sitting outside in the winter, is how he stored it, id walk. though thats just my opinion. i have a complete write up on buying a buick if you would like me to email it to you. its too long to post on here.

buyers guide sent. This write-up, is for someone, that never owned a gn before. nonetheless, it should help you.

also, if youre wanting a 'get in it and go' type of car, there are some things to watch out for, that one may not remember to look over.
cracks in the A pillars or roof. misaligned doors. (they can be a real pain to fix) loose glass. broken motor mounts. (stand on the brake, put it in drive, and give it a little gas, see if the engine moves up a little, while your buddy watches it)
check the play in the turbo/impeller strikes. melted rubber all over the rear rockers (if he says he babied the car, this is one of the areas id check) also, check the chip too. he may not know whats in it, and could have ran it hard, with a crappy chip. HUGE no no. Its a little more common that I though too.

Hi,
I've been sitting in the sidelines, listening to this whole thing. The only comment I can make is that these cars are WORTH every nickel you can throw at them! Don't make the mistake of letting this fish go. I have been pretty sure since the beginning that this car was the real deal, so apply your experience to such.

Dave, send me your email address and I can forward the actual report to you.