Forza Motorsport 3 -xbox,microsoft -1987 Buick GNX

BuickGN29

http://www.xboxlive.fr/view_screen.php?jeu=973&screen=640.jpg

The GNX is available on the second disk.

"When Forza Motorsport 3 ships on October 27, the retail package will include two discs: One with the actual game and a second with additional content. While the process of importing the tracks from disc two is a relatively simple procedure, we've developed a quick video to show the process in action.

In order to get all of the game's additional content, racing fans will need to have 1.9GB of hard drive space available to import the entire disc. However, as outlined in the video, players can also choose which content they wish to install if space (or interest) is an issue. A complete listing of the game's disc two vehicles and circuits can be found after the break.

Also of note: Microsoft has revealed all new copies of Forza 3 will include a download token for ten classic vehicles and two additional circuits."

I played with the GNX a little last night. It's pretty well done. The interior looks cool. Even the boost gauge moves. :cool:

The wheels seem a bit "off" to me. But overall the car looks great and is fun to drive.

The game itself kicks ass. I just wish they would have put the SRT8 Jeep on the list. Everything else in the SRT lineup excpet the Neon is there. And it would have been a great competitor for the Land Rover. But oh well...

Dang I forgot this game came out I am going to have to go and pick it up now. We need to get all the TB.com people online in a race.

P.S. Scot thats no way to treat a GNX.

some pics i took in-game.

488.jpg

566.jpg

lol.jpg

The GNX was in Forza 2 also.

The drag racing in Forza 3 is SLOW (meaning the times are off), or I should say at least for all the American cars and some of the other cars I have tested.

I've noticed the drag racing is off as well. I figure it's mostly due to the ridiculous wheel spin. I need to try my GNX now that I've put some sticky tires on it.

Another thing that is WAAAAYYYY off in that game is GEARING.

You have to change the gear in the rear end on EVERY SINGLE car. It SAYS the right gear ratio, but you can do 200 MPH with a 4.11 gear (exaggerated, but not by much)

Most of the cars do like 80-90MPH in 2nd gear... most of which SHOULD NOT!

I find myself giving cars gears between 4.30 and 5.20 depending on the car!

Barron even with sticky tires and Traction control on the still spin for about an 1/8th mile. It is lame because the fastest time posted on xbox live is like an 11 something. Even a stock Veyron could be in the 9s in real live. Over all its a good game. Also when you mod the GNX the speedo in the car will say 120 and you doin 145 and when you actually going 160 the speedo in the car doesn't get there. Hey and keep the stock motor I have 2 in the game one has the ZR1 motor and the other stock and they are off by .1 speed and launch favoring the V8.