Fort Worth??

thenasty6

Any body in the fort worth area with a GN? i got two out here
and im new to the area.
just wondering if im alone out here...
and is there any car meets out here or in a resonable distance?

You're not alone in the DFW area. Carl (SuperCPA) will check in and give the info on the lone star guys in the area. I'm in Hillsboro where the 2 I-35's meet up south of you so figure at least 40 miles away.:) There are a few in the Fort Worth area so you should be able to hook up with a few of them fairly soon if you keep looking around.:)

I work in ft worth and live in Waxahachie which is s of dallas. the lonestar club has races often they will chime in. Welcome.

Im in Euless tx about 30 min from Ft Worth and I'm the race director for the lone star performance Buick club of Dfw we will be racing at redline raceway off of 30 Royce city for our monthly points races come on out on June 9th we race there every 2nd sat each month gates open at 5:00 and we will also be doing a make up race there on June 23 you can text or call me if you need more info and we will be glad to get you plugged in with the club welcome to the area My name is Brian 817/716/1715

Races in Fort worth?
You can go th Kennedale but I don't believe a lot of the TB crowd goes there. It's also a 1/8 mile. There are several tracks in the DFW area but you need to go to their sites to see what's up each week.
Im in Euless tx about 30 min from Ft Worth and I'm the race director for the lone star performance Buick club of Dfw we will be racing at redline raceway off of 30 Royce city for our monthly points races come on out on June 9th we race there every 2nd sat each month gates open at 5:00 and we will also be doing a make up race there on June 23 you can text or call me if you need more info and we will be glad to get you plugged in with the club welcome to the area My name is Brian 817/716/1715
Glad to see you jump in Brian. Are you guys planning on joining in on the power tour at least at the end?

I believe a couple of guys are doing the hot rod power tour from so were in Oklahoma on down here to Arlington just not sure who I'm in the middle of a lsx build and repaint so I'm out on that unfortunately just look up lspbc.org for the club website or like us on Facebook for updates

Normally get the anouncements but have been tied up with jobs lately so I really haven't had time to look at much.:( Between the side work and getting the frame finished and now cutting a buch of friggin mesquite for the last couple of days all I ever get to do is check email and this board for responses.:oops:

W
Any body in the fort worth area with a GN? i got two out here
and im new to the area.
just wondering if im alone out here...
and is there any car meets out here or in a resonable distance?

Welcome to the area. I am in Dallas on the east side, a half a world away from you. :) We have LSPBC members all over the DFW area. Several guys in the Ft Worth area. Check out www.lspbcforums.net for club stuff going on.

The closet track to you that we race at sometimes is Kennedale just south of Ft Worth, or if your up north of cow town it may be Denton.

W

Welcome to the area. I am in Dallas on the east side, a half a world away from you. :) We have LSPBC members all over the DFW area. Several guys in the Ft Worth area. Check out www.lspbcforums.net for club stuff going on.

The closet track to you that we race at sometimes is Kennedale just south of Ft Worth, or if your up north of cow town it may be Denton.

thanks, ill look into it today.

Usually, the only time our club is racing at Kennedale, Denton or Ennis is to participate in the Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge. The LSPBC participates as "Team K" during those events. Many years ago, the management at Redline Raceway was the only operation interested in allowing our club to create our own bracket class and run it as a monthly event. Although "other" opportunities have arisen or have been offered, we have remained loyal to Redline. They have always treated us very well and provide a safe environment to conduct our events.

ive seen a couple GN's in the arlington area (flying by):D , anybody have any ideas on who that could be? besides that everybody is spread out in dallas or further dont see to many in my close area.

there are a few in arlington dont know them very well so i cant say who they are. I work in ft worth and drive mine sometimes. It is a gnx clone, fender vents, wheel flares badges, wheels.

there are a few in arlington dont know them very well so i cant say who they are. I work in ft worth and drive mine sometimes. It is a gnx clone, fender vents, wheel flares badges, wheels.

yea im pretty sure ive met u already. i drive a 87 with ghost blue flames on it and t-tops. its at bills shop at the moment:( (for some reason it wont work with all the control modules ive been buying. but it works when bill pulls one of one of his cars and puts it on, so im gonna try a acdelco and pray that works!)
and the other one is just normal and has the big decal in the back window.

I'm in FtW. Just saw a GN last week parked at some apts off Western Center?? I work right by there and live on the NW side of town.

2QUIK6 said:
I'm in FtW. Just saw a GN last week parked at some apts off Western Center?? I work right by there and live on the NW side of town.

Lol yea that's one of mine. (the daily driver) the other is in a garage.at the moment. Comes out for the weekends :)