forsale tta roller race car

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
89 tta 19,xxx miles on body have complete interior just not installed body is in very good shape needs new rear wing has new moser 12 bolt with a spool and 350 gears 90/10 shocks in the front 50/50 in the rear drag springs on all four corners fuel tank is sumped 2 / 8an lines -6 return line areomotive pro-series pump and filter included .also has msbc with co2 system included 10 point cage subframe conectors factory original wheels with factory metal screw in valve stems ,pa kmember setup for v6 or v8 applications front mount pte intercooler ,factory harness is still in car , underhood has fresh paint have alot of parts to go with car take all the tta stuff i just put $2000 in spohn suspension in the car panhard adjustable,adj. torquearm with xmember for powerglide,adj lower controlarms , pro drag rear swaybar and controlarm lowing brackets. comes with a 2 gta wheels with slicks on them and the 4 factory original wheels has a front mount in the car
$7200

Ta

I was just curious what size/brand slicks you found for the 16" gta wheels. The car sounds like a great deal, too bad I'm not in the market right now.

johnplogii said:
I was just curious what size/brand slicks you found for the 16" gta wheels. The car sounds like a great deal, too bad I'm not in the market right now.
hoosier 28x10x16

Do you have a drive train for sale that could be put back in car? What other factory parts do you have with car?

2bseen said:
Do you have a drive train for sale that could be put back in car? What other factory parts do you have with car?

If he doesn't I do :p

George, I am very interested. I would like to talk to you. Can you give me
a call tomarrow? Call 319-572-1206. If I don't answer, leave a short
message and I will call you back.

Thanks, Brandon

I sent you a couple emails and left you a message. I wouls like to make a deal on this car with you, I just have a couple questions. Your posted price is OK for me.
Mike

According to the owner this car was sold 3 weeks ago. Bummer, I have been trying to buy it for some time.
Mike

I can't wait!!! Going to pick up my new race car the 12th-14th. Its quite a
haul, but I can't wait to get it home. As soon as I get my heads back from being ported, I'll drop the SII in and see what happens. :biggrin: Should be interesting!! :cool: