Forsale set of reproduction tta decals and windshield banner

How much picked up...I am interested.

Give me a call anytime...732-778-2273

Thanks,Shawn

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of this person? I paid for these banners six weeks ago received one e-mail and I never heard from him since. :confused: I've sent him several e-mails with no response. I am working with PayPal to get my money back but it does not look promising.

Last I heard he was opening a shop up in North Jersey. Might find him on LS1 boards as well. I know he was busy with all that, but 6 weeks is a lot of time.....

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of this person? I paid for these banners six weeks ago received one e-mail and I never heard from him since. :confused: I've sent him several e-mails with no response. I am working with PayPal to get my money back but it does not look promising.

Looks like this POS just got my money as well....:mad: Did PayPal refund you?

There is also a feedback forum on the board. It is designed to be used between buyers and sellers.

I dont know George or ever had dealings with him. Sorry I cannot help.. wish I could. If you paid through paypal and used a credit card.. then you have recourse through your credit card company.

Julio

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems also, it took me about two months of relentless pursuing to get my money back, I basically hunted down his screen name on every website that Google would give me. Eventually I did receive a full refund. From what I understand he is a very busy person, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior, in a basically Honor base system.

I did try to leave feedback for several people but unfortunately when ever I try to copy and paste the hyperlink it will tell me the link is invalid, I have probably conducted business with at least 15 people on this website, and I have not been able to leave a single feedback for anyone. If anyone knows why I cannot insert the hyperlink I would greatly appreciate the help.

Good luck getting your money back I believe I have a phone number if you would like it. I never called him. But the phone number did appear on the return address shipping label of something else that he did actually sent me. Contact me in private if you're interested. Hopefully I still have the box.

From what I understand he is a very busy person, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior, in a basically Honor base system.

Good luck getting your money back I believe I have a phone number if you would like it. I never called him. But the phone number did appear on the return address shipping label of something else that he did actually sent me. Contact me in private if you're interested. Hopefully I still have the box.

From reading past threads on this guy it seems to be his MO. If hes to incapable of getting a set of door stickers to the post office I can imagine how crappy his "business" will be run. Good god we all lead busy lives and can still juggle day to day issues. Ill PM ya for his number if you still have it. I have his full name and will try a person search for an address and number as well.

IMO all his threads posting items for sale should be locked so this dosent happen to someone else.