Forsale: 1987 Turbo Regal Limited

nwarky

FOR SALE: 1987 Turbo Regal Limited. Two tone grey over silver with chrome trim. 45/45 grey leather buckets with the mini console and column shift. Interior is immaculate and never smoked in. Mileage is 37,1xx. I purchased the car in Feb. '05 and before bringing it to Northwest Arkansas it spent its whole life in Florida. No rust car. T-top car. Last year at Bowling Green the Thursday afternoon thunderstorm dropped a tree branch on top of the car (still trying to figure out what I did to deserve that) which cracked the right t-top glass and put a dent in the roof and the trunk lid. Nothing structural. As a result the grey top half of the car has been repainted. I had the hood painted to keep the color consistent. Unfortunately the fellows at the body shop did not reposition the hood emblems just right as you can see from the pics. The silver portions of the car are original. Fortunately, the t-top glass did not totally break so water did not pour into the car (a little bit of luck I guess). I have done many things to the car since February including the following: New Eaton posi unit installed, transmission filter and fluid replaced and a drain plug installed in the transmission pan, replaced GM radio/cassette with a Pioneer CD unit, Eric Marshall chip, new upper control arm bushings on the right, upper ball joints replaced on both sides (rubber boots were cracked), front end alignment, of course, Bilstein shocks, new radiator and heater hoses - all of them, new belt, new alternator (bearing was singing), radiator flush/refill, 160 thermostat, front and rear seat braces, installed missing body bushings, Walbro 340 with hot wire kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, new Blaupunkt speakers in dash and rear shelf, new blower motor (it too was singing). Prior to my ownership previous owners did some tasteful items including K and N cone air filter, transmission cooler, mild window tint, Pioneer amps front and rear with trunk subwoofers (older install but it still works well), VDO temp and boost gauges in the console (not that great a place to see them at a glance but the installation was clean and carefully done), Ravelco antitheft device (never heard of it before but has recently been advertised in the back of some auto magazines. Factory options include rear defog, power windows/locks, power antennae (which works), (I added power trunk release), twight sentinel. The only option that is not presently working is the intermittent wiper feature and the window washer. Works just fine for the two speed wiper part. I presently have GTA wheels with new Falken tires on the car. Price is different if the car is sold with the stock T-Type wheels and older Hoosier tires with 6-7/32nds tread depth on them. In pics you will note a Scanmaster but this stays with me. I am selling because I have come to prefer finding a GN of similar mileage and condition. I have put just over 4,000 miles on the car including the 1400 mile trip to the GS Nationals last May without any trouble. Please email with any questions. Price with the GTA wheels is $16,500, price with the original wheels is $15,000. Thanks for looking. Will post pics in another post. Email is keekah@cox.net

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• 100_2455.JPG
    100_2455.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 100_2450.JPG
    100_2450.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 886
  • 100_2454.JPG
    100_2454.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 879
  • 100_2464.JPG
    100_2464.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 824
  • 100_2459.JPG
    100_2459.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 788
Two more pictures

Attachments

• 100_2462.JPG
    100_2462.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 765
  • 100_2451.JPG
    100_2451.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 698
ttt for a good seller. This is a really nice car and the owner has made sure everything is done right.

That is one nice and VERY RARE car. If I had the extra $ I'd come look at it. It has options my old Limited didn't like T-tops and leather interior....extremely rare combination. Hmmm......another loan??