Forged Motor for Sale

Buzzard

Got a fresh Zimmerman Racing Engine, CP pistons, Eagle Rods, CAT forged Crank, Center Billet mains,JW wheel, BHJ balancer, All assembled and set up with a Danny BEE cam retention plate.

Located in Phoenix.
4000.00 for everything.

Got a fresh Zimmerman Racing Engine, CP pistons, Eagle Rods, CAT forged Crank, Center Billet mains,JW wheel, BHJ balancer, All assembled and set up with a Danny BEE cam retention plate.

Located in Phoenix.
4000.00 for everything.

HOLLY SHT. Thats a smokin deal. whish i got my build at that price :)

lol, i wish. i sent an email to a guy on the board that had contacted me looking for a motor. he was thinking of having zimmerman build his but i saw this one and its at a good price. we will see.

Thanks for the help, I need to sell this to get the twins on order, Thinking about a pair of BB 61's. Moving along with the stage car and now I need to spend a bunch on the parts that I need.

right on. did you get my email back on the parts i needed? how about that new gct file ;)

Yes I did, I will make it a priority to get that done for you this week, should be able to round everything up for you by mid week. I email you when I get it all together.

Yes I did, I will make it a priority to get that done for you this week, should be able to round everything up for you by mid week. I email you when I get it all together.

sounds good thanks.

BUMP FOR A GREAT BUY

Hey Jan,

This is Rod from NC. As mentioned, Brent was helping me find a motor. It's early eastern time and I an appointment to chase a little white ball around for 4 hours. I have your number and I'll call you later. I'm definately interested in the motor.

Rod

Hey Jan, it's Justin with the TTA.. We should just put this in the car, lol..

Justin, we can do that, would go nicely with a set of TA heads and a 70 Turbo. What are you waiting for, just do it. :D

Anyone interested, I can bring it to the WCN event over Thanksgiving. I will intertain all offers, just try no to be too insulting.

Is it girdled? No girdle mentioned. Also, what are the cam specs if there's a cam with it. Thanks, scott

jan is currently in vegas tunning cars. he will be back monday. i will let him know about this post.