For You Nitrous Junkies.....

cool

Thats pretty neat, i saw it in the latest issue of motortrend but didn't realize the kit used poly lines, that would make it very painless. I do wonder about the injector spray pattern though w/ the length and dia. of the discharge tube.

I think if you combine this with the progressive timer it could work real well on a tr. or any efi application for that matter but for $1500 for the inj and $550 for the timer, thats some jack!!!

Mark
87GN

Praise to NOS gods!!!1

My prayers have been answerd:D :D Finally stage 3 can be added thought i was going to have to go with a sheet metal intake and plumb the other nozzles into that but this is definitly the best.. this Should definetly make me a freak in the TR world. 3 stages with a total of 13 fogger nozzles.........I wonder if nhra has a certain distance you have to stand incase one of the heads goes flying off into the crowd. Thanks for the info HI PSI god bless you and the nitrous gods :D :D :D :D yaa hooo!

Re: Praise to NOS gods!!!1

Originally posted by BOTLFED
My prayers have been answerd:D :D Finally stage 3 can be added thought i was going to have to go with a sheet metal intake and plumb the other nozzles into that but this is definitly the best.. this Should definetly make me a freak in the TR world. 3 stages with a total of 13 fogger nozzles.........I wonder if nhra has a certain distance you have to stand incase one of the heads goes flying off into the crowd. Thanks for the info HI PSI god bless you and the nitrous gods :D :D :D :D yaa hooo!

Hey,...did they ever finish installing that nitrous pipeline directly to your garage?? I know the D.O.T said you were wearing out the road between your house and the nearest nitrous refill station. Hehehee.....J/K :D When I decide I haven't blown anything up an a while and am due for a little carnage I'll probably dibble dabble with a little of the cold stuff.

One sick puppy!

Man when i get this new setup, I am going to need freakin drug rehab! i still have room inbetween the front seats for the 3rd bottle. 30lbs off freeze should be good for a night of street racing when it warms up..i got the shakes!!!!!!!!:eek:

Definately a neat system, Botlfed was wondering on the $1500 price tag, that should kill you, unless Ace Hardware has the parts to put it together for say 29.95. :D If you get your's this spring we can do some test and tune before I get mine.

Think I might try it also, easier then plumbing the nozzles into the intake.

Glad to see someone keep up on the advancements in NOS.:D :D

Chuck;)

Botlfed,

Was thinking it might be easier to run one tank the length of the car down the center with the valve between the seats.:D Easier to fill at one bottle.

Chuck

no problem

Remeber brother the money dance, and since they will be pinning 50's and 100's on me, i should have it covered by the first song:D :D remeber over budgeting for the wedding is a good idea. just knock back 1 or 2 years on the duelly and its covered but about he ace hardware idea i got that covered to. to me all it looks like a fancy drip system you put in your front yard with a hummingbird controller;) :eek: ....god d#@n i am good...holy sh#t wonder when they close....gotta go!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Only two thing wrong with your theory,

1. Money dance- you'll probably own us if your the one dancing.:( Maybe you better start with Rosanne. :D

2. Over budgeting for wedding- That just means Rosanne will spend more, trust me that is how they warm you up to the budget. Only thing is the more you budget the more over you will go and when you say we budgeted extra, she will say that's why ;) see what would have happen if you we budgeted less. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chuck

Botlfed,

did you see Summit had a special on speedglass Windshield/windows. lighten that windshield and stop the rain on the side windows for PowerTour this year. :D

I got it under control

You see this is my plan of attack;) All the money that does not get use get deposited into a paypal account in wich she does not know the password.. and when i tell her i am ordering the 1000.00 cake i really go to sams club and spend 150.00 and deposit the difference in the paypal account and then the 3 strippers i hired from the local strip joint that will also be at the reception to assist me in the money dance should do very well because i invited YOU:D :D :D and then when mark get his invatation i should be able to buy that purple twin turbo gn on ebay:p :p how does that plan work out.

windows

Oh yea! i saw those in the catalog and i think i will look into it this year for the power tour.... i am getting tired of getting rained on.

doesn't matter

After a couple of margaritas and the NOS lines i have running under the tables slowly leaking out. you won't be able to tell the difference between the 1's, 10's, or 100's, oh hell bring your title and a pen:D :D

This party is sounding better and better!! Any word on the Power Tour? If I had a deadline to meet, I might actually finish the Iroc swap:cool:

For anybody interested in the Nos part number for the GN, it is 08006 and is 1391 plus shipping. Summit seems to have the best price.

Chuck