For those that were helping me with my problems, update within :)

fly89gta

Swapped out that POS remaned MAF for a 3'' LT1 MAF and T+..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that solved EVERY and i mean EVERY problem i had, solved the knock problem, solved the wanting to die at a light problem, solved the HUGE stumble at 2K problem, solved the 105 BLM@idle problem..i can't get the damn smile off my face :D

now if i can only get the tranny problem squared away :mad:

next is a AFPR and the Walbro 340..that's coming soon, but i'm not getting any knock(well a few degrees but its false...something is rattling, i only get it when i rev in neutral) so the stock is fine for now, and besides i'm just driving normal...no racing till everything is done :)

Thanks for all the opinions and suggestions guys!!!

Great to hear that you found the culprit. Always nice to see another TTA has come to life, even if it is a wolf in sheeps clothing :D

Originally posted by 1badTTA
Great to hear that you found the culprit. Always nice to see another TTA has come to life, even if it is a wolf in sheeps clothing :D

lol!

Originally posted by fly89gta
Swapped out that POS remaned MAF for a 3'' LT1 MAF and T+..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that solved EVERY and i mean EVERY problem i had

THe t+ and extender are GREAT,now get that tranny lined out and give it hell:)

Re: Re: For those that were helping me with my problems, update within :)

Originally posted by 86gn

THe t+ and extender are GREAT,now get that tranny lined out and give it hell:)

damn right! :D

Im glad for you you fxed it

Good thing it wasnet any thing serious,just dumb old electronics acting up again.:D

Re: Im glad for you you fxed it

Originally posted by Darrens89Z
Good thing it wasnet any thing serious,just dumb old electronics acting up again.:D

yeah really, i hate wiring/electronics..now once i get the tranny squared away its track time :D

ya know, i wish i hit the lottery...i'd love to have a TH400 with that gear vendors underdrive/overdriver unit :D:D:D