For the B-ball fans, Miami Heat finally going to the Finals!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
'Bout damn time!!!! :cool: :biggrin: This is really their year to do it, hope they bring her home :)

86brick said:
'Bout damn time!!!! :cool: :biggrin: This is really their year to do it, hope they bring her home :)

Steve,

They look strong this year.
I like the Mavs but think the Heat should be favored.

I'm biased for the Mavs, but if you break down the match-up's with the Heat vs. Mav's , we're stronger at every position except center, and they only have an 8-man rotation. As hungry as the Mavericks are...and the way Dirk is going off in the playoffs for 30 points a night with no one on the Heat able to guard him, I think Dallas should be favored over the Heat, even though they played excellent basketball against the Pistons to advance. But you can't forget the Mav's put out a very excellent team in the San Antonio Spurs, in 7 games on the road no less.

Gonna be an awesome finals if Dallas goes, but the Phoenix series isn't over yet. I wish I had the money to buy even nosebleed seats, they are predicting nosebleed seats to be over a grand a piece. Makes it hard for the regular fan to go.. unfortunately, but I will be watching on TV!!!

19GN86 said:
I'm biased for the Mavs, but if you break down the match-up's with the Heat vs. Mav's , we're stronger at every position except center, and they only have an 8-man rotation. As hungry as the Mavericks are...and the way Dirk is going off in the playoffs for 30 points a night with no one on the Heat able to guard him, I think Dallas should be favored over the Heat, even though they played excellent basketball against the Pistons to advance. But you can't forget the Mav's put out a very excellent team in the San Antonio Spurs, in 7 games on the road no less.

Gonna be an awesome finals if Dallas goes, but the Phoenix series isn't over yet. I wish I had the money to buy even nosebleed seats, they are predicting nosebleed seats to be over a grand a piece. Makes it hard for the regular fan to go.. unfortunately, but I will be watching on TV!!!

I don't know if I agree you guys being stronger at every position especially matching up with D-Wade... He can easily go off like Dirk and usually does when the Heat need it.. It would definitely make for a good series, we'll see!!!

BTW, It would be a cold day in hell that I would pay a grand or more to watch a game~ :eek: :mad:

Although I thought Detroit had a better chance, IMO the HEAT are the best Team (as proven), PERIOD!

Heat looks hungry...

they certainly have turned it up a notch or two. :cool:

Although our Pistons played very bad, Miami took care of them pretty easy. I don't see anyone stopping them. GO HEAT!
Mike