For sale

gallo vicioso put up pics of your doggies:biggrin:

I'll have to find some recent ones...my wife takes all the dog pix.
The female is all white and the male is white with a black eye patch and black ears.

He's breed quality and she's pet quality.
She has an overbite and is kinda thick for a Jack Russell soo we got a deal on her. Nuttin' cuter than a buck toothed JRT.:biggrin:

vicious chicken do you plan on breeding them? if so put me in line for one :biggrin:

vicious chicken do you plan on breeding them? if so put me in line for one :biggrin:

Well.....we talked about breeding Steve at one point, but he started rolling with a little too much attitude and kept marking his territory :mad: all over the house, so we clipped his nuggets last year.

We had to fix Pearl right out of the breeders since she had the overbite and big bone girl "defects" so she can't be used for breeding.

Well.....we talked about breeding Steve at one point, but he started rolling with a little too much attitude and kept marking his territory :mad: all over the house, so we clipped his nuggets last year.

We had to fix Pearl right out of the breeders since she had the overbite and big bone girl "defects" so she can't be used for breeding.

not fair for STEVE to get his doggy man hood tooken
away. By the way do they clip chicken nuggets lol.

not fear for STEVE to get his doggy man hood tooken away. By the way do they clip chicken nuggets lol.
Al download spell check like I showed you. Ralph,Harold & you all must both went to the same school & need your nuggets clipped with a rusty pair of pliers.P.S.thanks for the help Sat.

Al download spell check like I showed you. Ralph,Harold & you all must both went to the same school & need your nuggets clipped with a rusty pair of pliers.P.S.thanks for the help Sat.

I caught myself has i was proof reading my own post and here you go catching it before i corrected myself. I got to go back to school and take a english class im getting bad at this spelling.

I didn't know AL went to nicaraguan school .:confused: lol!!!

Well Lou im trying to find a place where they do a two for one deal so i can get my and my dog nuggets clipped.

Well Lou im trying to find a place where they do a two for one deal so i can get my and my dog nuggets clipped.

Go on craigslist there's some Russian doing them out of his garage & he's even giving discounts if you're an auto club member.His name is Dr.Cutchyrcockoff a board certified member.