!!!!!for sale te44, pt61 and injectors for sale!!!!!

Eight days since I sent the PayPal for the injectors and no answer to my emails or PM's.

not really sure what you're talking about but I ensure you that there is nothing wrong with this turbo.

I was inquiring about 61 turbo and the 5th picture down that shows the wastegate hole. Just to the left of the hole, it looks like a gouge or something of metal missing??? Do you know what I am talking about??? I am interested in this turbo, but am just curious about that mark by the wastegate hole.

I also forgot to ask what size is the exhaust housing?
the housing is a .63

I was inquiring about 61 turbo and the 5th picture down that shows the wastegate hole. Just to the left of the hole, it looks like a gouge or something of metal missing??? Do you know what I am talking about??? I am interested in this turbo, but am just curious about that mark by the wastegate hole.

yes i see the picture but there is no gouge or chunk of metal missing.if you want i will clean it up and take a new picture,but i promise there is nothing wrong with the wastegate hole.

Just to the left of the hole, it looks like a gouge or something of metal missing??? Do you know what I am talking about???... just curious about that mark by the wastegate hole.

I appears someone was porting the wastegate hole and their tool got outside of the hole and the die grinder zinged the face of the exhaust housing. Just my opinion.

BW

I appears someone was porting the wastegate hole and their tool got outside of the hole and the die grinder zinged the face of the exhaust housing. Just my opinion.

BW

i think youre right.here is a pic a just took of the wastegate hole.
IMG_0984.jpg

after looking at the picture i noticed the little piece in the housing is lint from the paper towel used to clean it.lol.it looks like shavings though.

still for sale!!!
600 shipped to your door.it can be there friday.dont let it get away.

Throwing in a wastegate with the 61.
600 TURBO
+25 SHIPPING
+85 WASTEGATE
___
710 TOTAL

600 PACKAGE DEAL TO YOUR DOOR

DON'T LET IT GET AWAY