!!!!!for sale te44, pt61 and injectors for sale!!!!!

89drivin87

Goin' Fast With Class
THIS IS A TURBONETICS 61 ALSO KNOW AS A PT61. IT HAS APPROX. 1000 MILES ON IT. ABOSOLUTLET NO SHAFT PLAY AND SPINS FREELY. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STREET/STRIP TURBOS YOU CAN BUY.WITH THE RIGHT SETUP YOU CAN EASILY RUN 10'S AND STILL HAVE INSTANT SPOOL FOR THE STREET. IT HAS A S COVER, WHICH IS A 4 IN INLET AND A 2.5 IN OUTLET.AS YOU CAN SEE THE COVER IS ALSO POLISHED WHICH GIVES IT A REALLY NICE CUSTOM LOOK.THIS TURBO IS OVER A THOUSAND NEW, IM ASKING 600 FOR IT.

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

THIS IS A GARRETT TE44 WITH A AR .63 EXHAUST HOUSING. THIS TURBO AT 23 PSI BOOSTED ME TO A 7.73 IN THE EIGHTH AT 90 MPH. I REALLY DONT WANT TO SELL IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS THE BEST STREET TURBO YOU CAN BUY.AT ANYTIME I COULD FLOOR MY CAR AND HAVE INSTANT FULL BOOST.THIS TURBO IS AMAZING ON THE STREET.ANOTHER HUGE PLUS WITH THIS TURBO IS THAT IT WORKED BEST FOR ME WITH THE STOCK CONVERTER.IM ASKING 350

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

THIS IS A SET OF 50LB MSD INJECTORS.THIS IS ENOUGH FUEL FOR 12 ON PUMP GAS AND E85 AND 11S ON RACE GAS.THOSE ARE SAFE NUMBERS.THESE ALSO COME WITH A TURBOTWEAK CHIP THAT IS SET UP FOR A STOCK INTERNAL MOTOR.IT HAS A SHIFT LIGHT THAT COMES ON AT 5100 AND IT ALSO IS SET UP FOR A FAST UPDATE.AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. I WOULD STILL SAY THESE INJECTORS ARE NEW.THEY COME IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE WITH THE ORIGINAL LUBE FROM MSD. THESE INJECTORS HAVE SIX HOLES IN THE TIP, WHICH ALLOWS THE FUEL TO ATOMISE PROPERLY AND BURN CLEAN. ASKING 250 WITH THE CHIP.

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Would you trade the PT for a T64E big shaft p-trim turbo? I'm not running enough boost to justify running my current turbo...

James,
Im thinking about starting a little project on the nissan daily beater im driving. that te44, what hp will it support you know? did you get it checked out yet? on a budget but cant get a blow turbo uphere, got no hookups uphere in VA to rebuild these things.

holla back

Wazup Al,
the 44 will support 565 with the 3 bolt housing. i had that turbo shop by countyline look at it.they said that it couldnt be tighter, even with brand new parts.remember this turbo was at 15 psi for most of its life.let me kno if youre interested will make a deal.

Wazup Al,
the 44 will support 565 with the 3 bolt housing. i had that turbo shop by countyline look at it.they said that it couldnt be tighter, even with brand new parts.remember this turbo was at 15 psi for most of its life.let me kno if youre interested will make a deal.

sent you a pm James,

injectors chip turbo

hi,
please let me know if injectors and chip are still available and if 44 is, can we do a package? If not the injectors and chip.
Thanks

hi,
please let me know if injectors and chip are still available and if 44 is, can we do a package? If not the injectors and chip.
Thanks

yes everything is still available but waiting on a few responses from people infront of you.im willing to make a good package deal with you if the other deals fall threw.

If Im next in line fior the 44 and its avaliable Ill take it . let me know. Thanks.

On the pt61, one the exhaust housing, it looks like a metal chunk??? at about 8 o'clock on the wastegate hole picture. Is that just a mark in the metal???