for sale te-60

jamier

decided to sell my te-60 reason for selling going bigger asking 600 shipped turbo in good shape no play went 11.40 with it on an all stock unopened motor.

also have

also have a stock intercooler with the dutt neck upgradeb the intercooler was damaged on the bottom set of fins, I had to cut a small section off and have it rewelded. after the fix had it tested and no leaks. this would be great to make your own stretch or can be run as is, again only took it off when i went bigger im up for offers on this 1 if interested in any of the above pm me and ill get pics to you asap

te-60 must go

am open to offers on the turbo also might have a set of 50lb injectors and a turbo tweak street chip like i stated earlier just finally upgrading let me know if interested thanks j.r

new price

how about 500 for the turbo you pay shipping i need to get rid of it soon j.r

if i remember

ill have to check the time slip on that 1 but that also depends on your suspension and 60ft mine was a 1.68 60ft on the run leaving at 10 lbs boost. i think the 1/8th was in the lower 7's but ill have to look into it 4 u

ive been waiting for pics of dutneckintercooler if its still available iam interested thanks gil.......gils67@sbcglobal.net :biggrin:

replies

pics are coming had a harddrive crash and just got up and running , not sure of exact mileage on the turbo ive had it for two seasons but only ran it last year at the track just street driving this year my buddy had it before me for a season so theres at least 3-4 seasons on it but as for mileage i cant say for sure. It still runs great i just have a chance to upgrade and would like to sell this to put the money trards the new turbo im located near montreal canada but can ship in the us from champlain ny without problems

IAM IN CALIFORNIA ZIP 90201 IAM INTERESTED IN THE INTERCOOLER PLEASE SEND PICS ASAP PRICE YOU PM ME IS FINE THANKS GILBERT:biggrin:

let me check on the other turbo and ill get back to you in the next day or 2 im out of town at the moment