For sale powermaster and MT drag radials

Everything but the 275-60-15 tired is still for sale.
Thanks
Can you give me some more info on the powermaster? When was the unit purchased from O'Rielly? Do you have the original O'Rielly invoice and is it still under warranty?
Thanks
Rick G
North Carolina

Not sure I got a ton of receipts with car it could be in there.
I'll look through it later .
I have no idea about oriellys Warrenty.
I look it up once I think there about 680 bucks over the counter.
Save 400 on this one.

Sending Paypal payment for the Power master Brake unit.... Please confirm paypal address in the message I just sent you.

Power master sold .
275/60/15 mt drag radials sold pending echeck clearing in PayPal.
Est 5/2
275/50/15 drag radials still for sale.
Thanks everyone .

275/60/15 Drag Radials payment cleared will ship ASAP .

275/50/15 Drag Radials still for sale 100 plus shipping.

I see so many different price. If the powermaster isn't already sold, how much is total price shipped to 34787? Thanks, Ken

Powermaster is sold and shipped to new owner 275-60-15 Drg radials should ship tomorrow.
275-50-15''s still for sale 100 plus shipping.

Powermaster is sold and shipped to new owner 275-60-15 Drg radials should ship tomorrow.
275-50-15''s still for sale 100 plus shipping.

This is a long shot since this is an old post. But do you still have the 275-50-15 drag radials still for sale. Tks John

"This is a long shot since this is an old post. But do you still have the 275-50-15 drag radials still for sale. Tks John"

Maybe this thread is old as heck.... but the tires are what they were advertised as........

"I have 2 275/60/15 MT drag radials that have been ran twice at the track about 15 passes that look almost new."

Even if they are gone, YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION !!!

Your type are the first to jump a sellers ass if he sold them to you "as described".... which he did, no questions asked.

Buyers here have a habit of not paying attention to WHAT is REALLY being sold.

Stop being fools.

I'm jus' sayin'.....