For Sale Humor

bruce

Rest In Peace
For those paying attention,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Intercooler
http://home.att.net/~jesse.adkins/Stainless.JPG
Done in stainless color 1000º powder which is 5x what standard low temp powder costs and will take the heat without becoming sticky like low temp. $70.00 plus shipping.
http://home.att.net/~jesse.adkins/Black.JPG
Same but black and all the brackets. $100.00 plus shipping.
If you want to do a core exchange the prices are much cheaper but these are outright.
E-mail me with any questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Birdie told me there were problems with the process.

Boy Bruce you just will not get off my ass:confused:

Take your blow through crap and blow it out your ass!

Better yet take that Frankenstein piece of an experimental intake and shove it up your ass too!

And if nothing else do us all a favor and get together with Dr. Kovorkian so he can put your old ass and endless mindless banter to a safe resting place down with the worms you come from.

Would surely make this board a better place!

BTW- Don't you already have one foot in the grave? Just trying to help you out of your misery!

Originally posted by Intercooler
Boy Bruce you just will not get off my ass:confused:

Take your blow through crap and blow it out your ass!

Better yet take that Frankenstein piece of an experimental intake and shove it up your ass too!

And if nothing else do us all a favor and get together with Dr. Kovorkian so he can put your old ass and endless mindless banter to a safe resting place down with the worms you come from.

Would surely make this board a better place!

BTW- Don't you already have one foot in the grave? Just trying to help you out of your misery!

:eek:

Jesse, you and me have had our disagreements on this board several times, but I would never wish any bad on you or tell you to basically die!!! I'm over all the BS between me and you and plan on just staying out of threads where I may say the wrong thing because I see it as being pointless (gets us both nowhere).... You seem to have a good amount of knowledge and I'm sure you'd probably be a nice guy to talk with outside of the internet! Bruce also has a lot of knowledge and seems like a helpful guy so IMHO both of you should find a better way to settle this before it gets any worse (if that's possible cause it's already pretty damn ugly):eek:

Nothing to settle. I am being attacked here. What to do?

No sane reason for it. I never attacked that guy. I think I only gave you grief one time about the Orlando-hero thing if that.

Bruce basically has helped nobody here. The little he does put out is IMO mindless banter and makes no sense.

I was reading a post he put in the Stage 2 section about ring gaps. Let's put it this way......I wouldn't use his ring gap specs on my Briggs and Stratton. Way too tight IMO. Pretty sure he doesn't build motors.

Maybe I put that wrong.....I wish he would just be gone as far as I am concerned.

I cleared out "all" the posts of mine I possibly could and will only be here for extreme questions or to sell something. Not worth the aggravation. This for sale ad is basically the only thing I put up this week and I still get this kind of ****. F-it.

Bruce and Jesse you BOTH put alot of useful info on this site and I for one wouldnt like to see either of you go.Bruce please erase this thread for the good of all us "rookies":)