For Sale Complete Rebuilt Cardone Powermaster still in box / extras

corvettekillr

accumulator.jpg powermaster1.jpg powermaster pressure sw.jpg reservoir.jpg powermaster3.jpg FS: Rebuilt Cardone Powermaster still in box
Prefer local pick-up, Orlando / Kissimmee / Saint Cloud, Florida area! Will ship if necessary.

(1) 0ne Powermaster rebuilt by Cardone '85,'86,'87 GN / T type, still in original Cardone box, complete unit, with accumulator, pressure switch, all instructions..HAS NOT been installed since Cardone rebuild..............................................$375.00

"NEW" spare parts..
(1) one Brand New Cardone accumulator, in box...........................$99.00
(1) Brand New Cardone Hydraulic fluid reservoir, in box with/gromets......... $25.00
(1)
one Brand New Powermaster pressure switch from Kirbans Performance.........$65.00

POWERMASTER, ACCUMULATOR HAVE BEEN SOLD.. PRESSURE SWITCH & RESERVOIR STIILL AVAILABLE.

reservoir.jpg powermaster3.jpg accumulator.jpg powermaster1.jpg powermaster pressure sw.jpg

email me though the site, or email me at my private email

emaildoug@lycos.com

Last edited:
P/M u

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hey Gabby, I do not have a mobile phone capable of taking pictures, I'll try to post some pictures late tomorrow.. send me your email and I'll dig out the web cam and send them to you as an email attachment.

The Accumulator is mint condition, never been on a car, the Hydraulic reservoir is mint never been used, the pressure switch is brand new from Dennis Kirbans Performance, never been out of it's plastic baggie. the Powermaster is from Cardone, they just rebuild them and put them in a box and out they go, Cardone does not pretty them up at all, other than degrease them and touch up the paint a little, this one is clean, on a scale of 1 - 10, I'll give it a 7.5 - 8

doug
emaildoug@lycos.com

Last edited:
Next in line if TurboBuick86 passes

hey Bob, My powermaster in my T went bad beginning of last year, took my unit off my car and returned it to Central Machine/Parts of Florida and they returned it to Cardone under lifetime warrenty.. Cardone was in process of moving their facilities to another plant and did not have any cores in stock, said I would have to wait app. 3 months before they were set back up and running again.

I was not going to wait 3 more months to get my T back on the road, so I sprung for a brand new vaccuum conversion brake set up.. not as much stopping power as the Powermasters have, but I got the T on the road again.

app. 3 months later I got the rebuilt Powermaster back from Cardone.. that's the reason it's up for sale along with the other 'new spare parts'.

Give me a day or two on the pictures and we can go from there on shipping

doug..

P/M u

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
hey Gabby, I do not have a mobile phone capable of taking pictures, I'll try to post some pictures late tomorrow.. send me your email and I'll dig out the web cam and send them to you as an email attachment.

The Accumulator is mint condition, never been on a car, the Hydraulic reservoir is mint never been used, the pressure switch is brand new from Dennis Kirbans Performance, never been out of it's plastic baggie. the Powermaster is from Cardone, they just rebuild them and put them in a box and out they go, Cardone does not pretty them up at all, other than degrease them and touch up the paint a little, this one is clean, on a scale of 1 - 10, I'll give it a 7.5 - 8

doug
emaildoug@lycos.com

Bump
August 09, 2014

Powermaster has been sold.... Pressure Switch and Hydraulic Resevoir Still Available.

Last edited:
View attachment 218416 View attachment 218418 View attachment 218447 View attachment 218414 View attachment 218415 FS: Rebuilt Cardone Powermaster still in box
Prefer local pick-up, Orlando / Kissimmee / Saint Cloud, Florida area! Will ship if necessary.

(1) 0ne Powermaster rebuilt by Cardone '85,'86,'87 GN / T type, still in original Cardone box, complete unit, with accumulator, pressure switch, all instructions..HAS NOT been installed since Cardone rebuild..............................................$375.00

"NEW" spare parts..
(1) one Brand New Cardone accumulator, in box...........................$99.00
(1) Brand New Cardone Hydraulic fluid reservoir, in box with/gromets......... $25.00
(1)
one Brand New Powermaster pressure switch from Kirbans Performance.........$65.00

SALE PENDING ON POWERMASTER & ACCUMULATOR

View attachment 218414 View attachment 218415 View attachment 218416 View attachment 218418 View attachment 218447

email me though the site, or email me at my private email

emaildoug@lycos.com