For Sale: Buick Tachometer

Hey Jackie, I sincerely apologize, if its not you then ok. I am not one for bashing nor putting anyone in front of the bus. There is a risk when buying from these websites as the only people you trust are recommended. I have a deep passion for these cars as I have two of them, and its hard to trust people especially when your buying online with no hopes of recovering your money if something doesn't work and your pretty much screwed. Especially the guys who work hard and invest so much money in their GNs and then they get screwed out of their hard working money.
I would call you to offer my apologies, but I am overseas on a military deployment and its a 9 hours ahead from the U.S....and if your don't believe me, I live in the Midwest, and some members know me and know where I am currently.

So as a Man and a person who loves these cars and as an Soldier, I apologize to you Sir.

No disrespect.

William.

BTW, I am an AHOLE when I need to be. Again, sorry for the mix up.

Thanks for the apology. Thank you for your service. Be safe. Jackie

Hey Jackie, I sincerely apologize, if its not you then ok. I am not one for bashing nor putting anyone in front of the bus. There is a risk when buying from these websites as the only people you trust are recommended. I have a deep passion for these cars as I have two of them, and its hard to trust people especially when your buying online with no hopes of recovering your money if something doesn't work and your pretty much screwed. Especially the guys who work hard and invest so much money in their GNs and then they get screwed out of their hard working money.
I would call you to offer my apologies, but I am overseas on a military deployment and its a 9 hours ahead from the U.S....and if your don't believe me, I live in the Midwest, and some members know me and know where I am currently.

So as a Man and a person who loves these cars and as an Soldier, I apologize to you Sir.

No disrespect.

William.

BTW, I am an AHOLE when I need to be. Again, sorry for the mix up.