For Sale: Buick Tachometer

irene.jack

$300.00, email me if interested. Thanks,
GEDC0022.JPG
GEDC0022.JPG
GEDC0023.JPG

Part number on the face makes it a 3"...
if it was in perfect shape I would be all over it !!!!!!!

Bryan

Hi, I don't want to start anything, but you used to be under buickGTP, right? Member 113?

In May 8, 2008 you posted the following;

The tachometer just quit, any suggestions on how to check to
see if it is the tach ,wiring or Ignition module. Unfortuantly the
Buick motor is not in a buick. Any help would be appreciated.
Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

So the Tach is not working and you should of posted that in the beginning of this post. Just saying.

GLWS.
Please disregard my PM that I sent you.

Hi, I don't want to start anything, but you used to be under buickGTP, right? Member 113?

Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

So the Tach is not working and you should of posted that in the beginning of this post. Just saying.

GLWS.

I'll give you ten bucks for it.
I

Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

GLWS.

Thanks for looking out for the community, people like you make this forum a better place.

I'm cautious from who I buy from now as I've bought supposedly good turbos that lasted only a couple months.

It seems people are misleading buyers by omission or blatantly to get top dollar with a damn the buyer attitude while filling their greedy pockets and ruining it for the honest people trying to sell here.

No prob. He is selling another item, GNX gauges, and he posted it "Brand New" never installed,....so then why wouldn't he post the Tachometer in not working condition?
I found his post cause I was searching the part number of the Tach, researching it and his post came up.

Google is pretty good in finding old posts.

I sent him the below PM, before I found out his "not working Tach" post and asked him questions and he replied without any answers still.

sniperdfa1 said:
Are you willing to accept $250 shipped?
its not in better condition on the outside.....
Is it in working condition? I see that its pinned.

Thanks.

William.

William,I will do $275. Shipped. 919 770 7401 thanks Jackie
irene.jack, 29 minutes ago

Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

GLWS.

Sniper,never was a member of that site,tach is in good working condition,have no idea what you talking about just saying if you can' say something nice don't say anything .

No prob. He is selling another item, GNX gauges, and he posted it "Brand New" never installed,....so then why wouldn't he post the Tachometer in not working condition?
I found his post cause I was searching the part number of the Tach, researching it and his post came up.

Google is pretty good in finding old posts.

Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

GLWS.
sniper,I also googled the tach number.You will see that Steve of Henderson,Nevada,member 113 is that post,NOT me as I am Jackie ,always lived in NORTH CAROLINA ,not even close ,yet you decide to throw me under the bus before getting all the details.thank you Jackie 919 770 7401

Hello William or sniper, did you read my response?? It was really crappy of you to bash me before even speaking with me. You have your info wrong yet portrayed me as some type of bad person. You know what they say about assuming right?! I left my phone number on here for and I'll leave it again. In case you want to do the right thing and be a man about this. You or anyone else feel free to call me! 919-770-7401, Jackie

Steve
buickGTP, May 8, 2008

GLWS.