For Sale 2 Never Opened Brand New 40oz bottles of King Cobra Premium Malt Liquor

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
$4.00 each.
Will not ship - local pickup only.
2 available.

It pains me to sell these so please no low ballers.
bY3cdfKDFkjteemcH5r4xEVCo1_500.png

there used to be one over here little over ten years ago called lazer sold for 50 cents a 40oz cant say I tried it probably get you sick before you have a chance to get a buzz.

i know you say no lowballers, but i got a good reason that i could only offer 1.00 each for them shipped to my house. Can we trade 10 or 15 emails talking about it first, then i'll try to get them both for that dollar.:confused:

Cobra

Are u willing to part with just one them or just selling as a pair. I've been looking all over for this. More pix please!

I used to work for Budweiser, which sold King Cobra and I always took the routes in the hood because they flat drank some damn beer there !!! In some stores I sold more Cobra than Bud Light. Sold lots, drank only one.....but makes one Hell of a paint stripper.

Trades

would you consider a trade an some cash, I have the GN in my sig that I would be willing to trade. :D

Getting on a plane now to come down to pick these up. Please make sure they're cold when I get there. If they're warmer than 34 degrees F...deals OFF!

You trying to retire on these????

$4.00 each.
Will not ship - local pickup only.
2 available.

It pains me to sell these so please no low ballers.
bY3cdfKDFkjteemcH5r4xEVCo1_500.png

Sorry, I don't want any drooled over, over heated & put away wet tuPak. I'm looking for a complete mint in box case that's been stored in a humidity & temperature controlled environment - NOT Waggaman Parish!

If this so called 'fast with class community' can't come up with something to my standards and in my price range well ... say under $10/case delivered for these.... I'm prolly gonna spend at least three times as much on some green glass imported european skunk piss - then go guzzle a few and wonder what the poor people are doing!

So grab your SIXpak, drown your sorrows, & start your flame throwers!! Ready? T TTT TType! Got your spell check on?

Once again, whats so special about these? Are they real old or something? Someone said they still make those, and I researched them, and it does seem like they are still out there. One article was talking something like $2 a bottle.