For S/T fiberglass hood and both bumpers, and 4 centerline convo pros with

EricB

Supporting Vendor
I have both bumpers with ALU. mounts, and hood with gas struts for sale or trade for a factory hood must be rust free and black, paint quality I don't really care about. Hard to price if I'm willing to take trades!!
I also have a set of centerline convo pros for sale front's are 15 x 6 with a 205-75-15 and the rear are 15 x 8 with 4.5 back space with 275-60-15 BFG Comp ta's all tires are like new and the rims are flawless. $625.00 or B/O
Make some offers I just bought this car and won't it back stock. All this stuff is still on the car I can e-mail pictures If you would like to see it all on the car.
I also have a MSD DIS 4 with owners manual with coil pack and module for sale $150.00
Autometer MECH. 2 1/2 gage set boost water and fuel pressure for sale with everything still in the car. $125.00

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I'm looking for smooth fiberglass bumpers without the rubber strip. :frown:

Interested in pictures of the front bumper please.
How's the paint on it? and it has a rubber strip???

id like the hood. hows 200 sound for the hood? u can pick up a nice stock hood usualy for 100$. let me know

The hood is in a deal now. If it don't work out I'll let ya'll know
Thanks,

I need a factory hood

Front bumper is in the works also, I really need a hood like in a real bad way, I'm going to look kinda stupid driving around with out a hood on this thing. Any leads or trades to a hood and I would be tickled to death. I wish some one would buy this gauge set.

Tire and Wheels still for sale

ES1 did not buy the wheels and tires. I will send pictures if anyone is interested.
Thanks,