? for pinks all out people that have registered

jetmech

Pinks all out is coming to rt. 66 this summer. My car is too fast for 66 w/ out a roll bar. should i just slow the car down a 3-4 tenths and run 11.5-11.6 . What is the registration process. do you have to tell them what you run. Just looking for some tips when i try to register and if i do get in how i should handle tech, right now im running 11.2's and i may put a fiberglass bumper and front mount on for next year. thanks

i would go through the NHRA rulebook very carefully. Last time i went to 66 they got me for not having long enough wheel studs in the FRONT!

Pinks all out is coming to rt. 66 this summer. My car is too fast for 66 w/ out a roll bar. should i just slow the car down a 3-4 tenths and run 11.5-11.6 . What is the registration process. do you have to tell them what you run. Just looking for some tips when i try to register and if i do get in how i should handle tech, right now im running 11.2's and i may put a fiberglass bumper and front mount on for next year. thanks

I was wondering the same thing. They are coming to Norwalk in August, registration is tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should even waste my time trying to register. I have heard that it is Pinks who techs, not the track. And also that sometimes they are strict, other times they don't even look at much.

Wow wheel studs in front, lets see if more people respond. Also any word on when registration is for 66