for all you rockers like me ..lol...take a beer in hand and crank it

Fast4Ward

sorry but i just disovered it...and i've replace Kid Rock's version...LOL long live the 80's ..lol

Well, at least some of it. There was a plethora of really, really crappy Pop music back then too.

Up the irons and death to all posers! LOL!
well most of us did not listen to pop..LOL ...on a side note some dork at work was throwing away Motley Crue the dirt ..that fat novel away and i'm like hey like hey wtf made you wanna read this...he's like something to read cause he definatley didn't listen to their music...anyway what a ****** ** book and stories..lol

This thread / post has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen, to run in the time allotted and edited for
content.

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Bullet Boys were great.

I still listen to the Cult all the time. They just released a new album last summer.