Food Lion Auto Fair

ZMonte85

it's not a GN...
Hey everyone, wanted to open up an opportunity to you guys, If you own a GM muscle car or truck that would want to show at Auto Fair, let me know. Our club, GM Muscle of the Carolinas, shows during both spring and fall and figured we would open it up to see if anyone else would like to show with us. We still have some time left before everything needs to be in but I figured I would throw it out there. The spring show is the first weekend in April (4th and 5th) and we will be showing both days. Basically our club is laid back and we like to have fun, so it will be a pretty relaxed weekend, just cars and lots of jokes. The fee to show is $25 and it covers entry, a t-shirt and food for both days. We meet up at the Arby’s on Speedway Blvd (or Bruton Smith Blvd) at 6:45 both days and cruise in together around 7:15. Afterwards, on Saturday, we cruise over to Razoo’s for some dinner and some time to wind down and chill out. If you are interested and want to show come on over to our board and sign up. If you are already planning on being there, or don’t want to show, be sure to look for us and come on by and say hey. I look forward to opportunities to meet more of you at future events.

Yo Zach

GMMOC will be in the tunnel under the bleachers this yr and GMturbo6 will be right next to ya. So you will not have to walk very far to visit nor will I. we currrently have 17 spots filled.