FNG here from Dallas Ga

Theres a bunch of guys in Atlanta that do great work! I can get there numbers for you. And they wont charge you $70/hour like other guys.
Just let me know.

Theres a bunch of guys in Atlanta that do great work! I can get there numbers for you. And they wont charge you $70/hour like other guys.
Just let me know.

FNG- Eturbosell used to work here (enough said) You can check the Ebay website and check the feedback from total strangers and draw your own conclusions and/Or call and we can give references from vehicles worked on at the shop.

Thanks man...
bigthumb2.gif

Nice looking MC you have there ;)
Get use to that one...
I may get to the track this friday if I can get it back together. :rolleyes:
I go down to Reynolds for test and tune, I normally can get in 9 passes without a problem..ssshhhh don't tell the wife :biggrin:

Sounds like a blast. I have an issue with mine shifting way to hard. I have been driving it all week trying to get some miles on the motor. I worry about this motor because I didn't help with it like I did with the past motors.

The guys name is Dana, ask around about him.
Seturbo just doesnt like him i guess:confused: :confused:
I would almost drive mine to Cottons Performance:D

Yeah FNG you can still see my picture on there website!!!!
I havent worked for Seturbo in two years but they wont take my picture down???? Just expect to hear "Oh Paul is out flying today." when your car isnt done on time. Theres actually a guy suing Seturbo right now that lives in Dallas for work done to his Camaro. Like i said i would go somewhere else.

Sounds like a blast. I have an issue with mine shifting way to hard. I have been driving it all week trying to get some miles on the motor. I worry about this motor because I didn't help with it like I did with the past motors.
You need to adjust the TV cable, TV Cable System

FNG-

Fred's Turbo Peformance is located in south Georgia off
of I-75 at exit 32 if we can help you in anyway.:D

Thanks,

Kay
Freds Turbo Performance
229-794-2337

I would definitely suggest taking the trip to get any work done at Freds!!!!
Also for any parts look at
fullthrottle.com
gbodyparts.com
kirbanperformance.com
cottonsperformance.com
rjc.com

These are all great companies, and great guys to work with!!!!!!!

If you have any questions just let me know!

Fng

Hands down Rob Irle will work on and tune your car. He is in Atlanta and has access to a secure and private shop. He also works close with a fantastic transmission guy. Email me if you want his #. Clendmik@aol.com

Thanks guys... I know I haven't had much to say but I am keeping note of everyones thoughts on vendors so don't think your words are falling on def ears.